• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Stalls-Into the Badlands Season 1

jachnido

I tried to back up Into the Badlands Season 1 but no matter what I try CloneBD stalls. If I try to do "All Episodes" it stalls at 21%. If I try to to do all episodes individually it stalls at 18%. If I do one at a time it stalls at 55%. This is the same for ISO and to Disc.

I can't even get a log file because once I hit abort nothing happens. When I hit Abort the message comes up, I hit yes; then nothing. I can keep hitting Abort and the same message appears of "do I wish to abort" just keeps appearing. Then if I try to close the application it crashes.I have the latest versions of CloneBD and AnyDVD HD.

I saw on another thread someone having a similar problem with Walking Dead Season 6. Not sure if it's the same problem. Any help?

There are two different ways you can get a logfile.
Get a Simple logfile by opening the settings by clicking the cog in the upper right hand corner.
Then tick the box that says "Show log".
Then just copy and paste to a txt file to Post.

To get a full log upon completion or abort. When you arrive to the final page . It has a button button that says open destination folder.
Press the ALT button. Now two more buttons should appear.
One says email logs to elby's support.
The other says save log.
Do both but at the very least save and post it here. By using the upload a file button .

And the alt button is where it doesn't work as stated in the post. Aborting does nothing. In the case of force closing the process, or application crash windows should create some kind of dump file. Perhaps @Reto or @Fabian Steiner can give more instructions as to where and how to find/make them.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Back