• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD stalling

Peter JJ

Hi,

I've got CLoneBD to work once and once only. This was blu-ray of a bare bones (menus and some trailers but really almost nothing more than the main menu). It failed to write a full ISO but eventually copied as folders which I then turned into an ISO. One time I got it going it suggested it would take four hours to finish.

Every other time I've tried the program stalls at "processing clip" and stays there for as long as you leave it (just left the example in the jpg for an hour) it just freezes.
bdclone screen.jpg

I've had to go back to clearing it with ANYDVD and using an ISO creator. Takes about 25 minutes each time.

Peter J

Hi,

I've got CLoneBD to work once and once only. This was blu-ray of a bare bones (menus and some trailers but really almost nothing more than the main menu). It failed to write a full ISO but eventually copied as folders which I then turned into an ISO. One time I got it going it suggested it would take four hours to finish.

Every other time I've tried the program stalls at "processing clip" and stays there for as long as you leave it (just left the example in the jpg for an hour) it just freezes.
View attachment 25645

I've had to go back to clearing it with ANYDVD and using an ISO creator. Takes about 25 minutes each time.

Peter J

Have you updated to V1.0.2.3? http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

Back