• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD says blank blue ray disc is bad

Your issue sounds different to mine.

Try creating an ISO instead of burning straight to disc and then use ImgBurn to burn the ISO image. If your ISO is smaller than 23GB, our problems are not related. I would strongly suggest using this method anyway and checking the ISO for audio sync issues before committing to using a disc.

The ISO file that CloneBD created is 43.9GB file size......... I need to figure out how to create an ISO file that ImgBurn can use (size-wise). I know what I'm doing in CloneDVD, but lost in CloneBD.

The ISO file that CloneBD created is 43.9GB file size......... I need to figure out how to create an ISO file that ImgBurn can use (size-wise). I know what I'm doing in CloneDVD, but lost in CloneBD.

I created a new ISO file with CloneBD using a different Blue Ray original. The Created .ISO file was 18.5 GB. I then read in the ISO file in CloneBD to create a new Blue Ray disc. After the iso file finished processing, and it was ready to burn the new disc, I got the SAME error message that the Medium was bad. I did not try another blank disc.

I started ImgBurn, selected the 18.5GB iso file and started the Blue Ray burn. It is working just fine in ImgBurn. The new blue ray disc is working fine in ImgBurn.

The log file is attached.

Attachments

419.9 KB · Views: 1
I created a new ISO file with CloneBD using a different Blue Ray original. The Created .ISO file was 18.5 GB. I then read in the ISO file in CloneBD to create a new Blue Ray disc. After the iso file finished processing, and it was ready to burn the new disc, I got the SAME error message that the Medium was bad. I did not try another blank disc.

I started ImgBurn, selected the 18.5GB iso file and started the Blue Ray burn. It is working just fine in ImgBurn. The new blue ray disc is working fine in ImgBurn.

The log file is attached.

Update - The cloned disc plays fine in the living room player - beautiful picture - HOWEVER - the audio is not in sync with the video. lips move - then the audio plays the sound slightly after the lips move...

Progress?

Media Burn Error

I have not had success getting CloneBD to successfully backup any of my movies. It reads in the original movie and when it finishes, it just says the blank disc is bad, and asks if I want to try another disc. I get the error when opening an .iso file and also when reading in the original movie with a blank disc in the second blue ray drive. I have submitted multiple log files and have not gotten any further notification.

I took one of the exact blue ray blanks that CloneBD says are bad (They are RiDATA brand) and used Windows Explorer to copy 16GB of images from My Pictures folder to the disc. The process completed, and I can access the images on the disc.

This proves that the discs are not bad. I hope something can be done to fix the program.

I bought CloneBD when it first came out and I was able to copy Blu-ray discs. But since CloneBD 1.0.2.3 I can't get past the read phase of a disc and get "media burn failed, do you want to replace media and try again". This has nothing to do with the blank Blu-ray discs because I am using the same discs I used when I got good copies.
gspurbic@live.com

Burn failed

I have the same problem. Even with 1028 I have not been able to get passed the read portion of the process, it always stops and gives me a Burn failed message. I have tried TDK, Sony, JVC and Verbatim disks. It's not the disks. I bought the program 3 moths ago and have not burned a disk yet and have no way of finding how on my own.

Still reports medium is bad

View attachment 1029-logfile.zipI installed new version 1.0.2.9 and retried to burn the .iso file created with CloneBD version 1.0.2.8. After CloneBD read in the iso file, I immediately got the error "Burn process failed. Do you want to replace the medium and retry?" I clicked 'no'. I know my blank blue ray media is good because ImgBurn uses it fine; no problems. View attachment 1029-logfile.zip

I think the log file is attached...

Back