• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD saying not enough space on disc!

BDman22

Hi everyone, first time poster here. Anyways, I had built a new rig and was using imgburn for discs. Very recently my burner drive stopped burning discs, luckily CloneBD was released so I thought I would give it a try. Everything worked fine until the end when the actual disc would not burn so clearly there is a problem with my burner. So then I installed a burner from my old rig and it worked perfectly with Imgburn so no issues there. However, when I try to use CloneBD with my older but perfectly functioning burner, it keeps saying that there is not enough space on my discs. Is this a known possible bug? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Not sure if it matters but I am still using the free trial of CloneBD.

Hi everyone, first time poster here. Anyways, I had built a new rig and was using imgburn for discs. Very recently my burner drive stopped burning discs, luckily CloneBD was released so I thought I would give it a try. Everything worked fine until the end when the actual disc would not burn so clearly there is a problem with my burner. So then I installed a burner from my old rig and it worked perfectly with Imgburn so no issues there. However, when I try to use CloneBD with my older but perfectly functioning burner, it keeps saying that there is not enough space on my discs. Is this a known possible bug? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Not sure if it matters but I am still using the free trial of CloneBD.

You gave no specs on the drive how would you expect us to know why it said that? And what media are you using? Most BD are at least 45gigs big and if you try on 25gig BD only you need to make the correct adjustments to make it fit.

My apologies. The first drive that I was using is an lg wh16ns40 which I believe is shot. The older burner that does work is an lg bh10ls30. And I am using single layer 25 gb Verbatim BD-R LTH type discs. I made sure that the movie was compressed enough to fit on those discs so that is not the problem. As I mentioned before, when I select my other drive, it does not give me the warning about not enough disc space. Only when I use the bh10ls30. Basically, no matter what I do, the begin conversion button in the bottom right always stays grey no matter where I put the resulting size slider.

Last edited:
I am using single layer 25 gb Verbatim BD-R LTH type discs.

You should loose those LTH disks. I use RITEK or RIDATA HTL and rarely have a coaster. Also, my continuing advice to everyone using CloneBD is to create an iso first and test it with VCD and a compatible software player before burning BDR's directly, at least for now while the major bugs are worked out of CloneBD. 2TB drives are not that expensive these days and will save you a lot of grief :)
And always generate log files with 'alt' key in case you have a problem.

Until the bugs are worked out of CloneBD, I would advise creating and testing iso's with CloneBD on an HDD first and after confirming they work, use IMGBURN to burn the iso's to BDR's. It's two different functions to re-encode and burn to disk. CloneBD's real value is about the re-encoding and not so much about the burning. If you keep those issues separate for now, you will save yourself half the potential problems.

Last edited:
Actually, I've been burning blu-rays for awhile now with these discs and have not have very many issues over 5 years or so. Unfortunately I don't think the discs are the problem in this case regardless.

Actually, I've been burning blu-rays for awhile now with these discs and have not have very many issues over 5 years or so. Unfortunately I don't think the discs are the problem in this case regardless.

That may be, the LTH disks have a reputation as very low quality media. But CloneBD still has a lot of problems and you are better off creating iso's on an HDD first to make sure they work before burning to BDR. Most likely your problem is CloneBD based, but the burning part just complicates things and not a good idea to do until the major bugs are worked out.

And save log files too. 'alt' key if you don't see the buttons. :)

Last edited:
Definitely ditch the LTH discs, they may not be causing all the problems, but they have poor write support and even poorer playback support on settop boxes, not only that but they have a shorter shelf life. The use organic dye which decays a lot quicker than the in-organic dye on HTL discs. None of my LTH discs work that I made 5 years ago, and even ones I tested with 6 months ago have read errors due to them decaying quicker, whereas HTL discs made 7 years ago still test fine. There's no price advantage to LTH even though it costs the manufacturer less to make them as they just re-tool a DVD production line to make them.

Back