CloneBD Release Schedule

Discussion in 'CloneBD (fr)' started by Tom, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Tom

Tom Redfox Team Member Staff Member

Hi all,

Believe it or not, CloneBD is coming!

Wednesday we gonna post a public beta here and for Friday we have scheduled finally the public release of CloneBD.

Thank you for your patience!

Tom

2. antipodes

antipodes Well-Known Member

CLONEBD BETA Release Schedule

Congratulations That's great news. Well done

3. -Jim-

-Jim- Active Member

Glad to hear it's finally being released. I've been patient for 4 years so far. 8)

4. Roycal

Roycal Well-Known Member

OMG, is it finally coming out for beta release? Now I'm excited and look forward to testing it! :clap:

5. pseudo555

pseudo555 Moderator (fr)

Salutations,

Croyez le ou non, CloneBD arrive !

Mercredi, nous publions une beta ouverte au publique, et pour vendredi, nous avons prévu de pub lier la première version finale de CloneBD.

Merci pour votre patience !
    Tom.

6. jokesonme

jokesonme Well-Known Member

Brilliant News, can't wait to try it. I hope the servers at slysoft can cope with the demand :clap:

7. Elryo

Elryo Member

NICE, I need it !!
    And then ... CloneBDMobile :bowdown: haha.
    Edit:Ho sorry, I think CloneBDMobile is not requiered... I've read the transcoding for tablet/smartphone is possible with CloneBD :clap:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  8. Jeff53404

Jeff53404 Well-Known Member

There is a CloneBD out there!

If I remember the recent history correctly, one of the reasons Slyce was delayed, in part, was due to that name being taken. In anticipation of tomorrow's beta release, I did a quick search on "CloneBD download" and found the following:

http://www.clonebd.com/download.html I can certainly anticipate issues for purchasers who don't do their homework (e.g. CloneDVD vs. CloneDVD2).

I am excited that the long awaited program will soon be available for purchase.

Attached Files:

9. Roycal

Roycal Well-Known Member

I don't think that's the same CloneBD that Slysoft is selling. That site shows it for sale already and been around since 2013 and the Slysoft version isn't for sale until Friday.
    Also, the screen shots don't look the same as the Slysoft previews.

10. Elryo

Elryo Member

+1 :agree:
    Where is the sheep? lol.

11. antipodes

antipodes Well-Known Member

CloneBD logo

I believe the logo for CloneBD has been changed to a beaver.

Ch3vr0n's massive sticky on CloneBD's development shows the new logo in the screen shots.

12. Roycal

Roycal Well-Known Member