• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Quetions

ron spencer

1. Is there a forum?

2. The about shows free updates until....will initial purchasers get lifetime?

1 yes, although for some weird reason it's not currently accessible to the standard user.

2 if you purchase a lifetime license of course, that don't just hand out lifetime license for free.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Is this the replace of slyce?

So does this remove cinavia protection if it run with anydvd so we can see full bluray rips to any bluray media player with the mute of sound after 20minutes?

If not then what exactly do that prg?

What the clonecd or clonedvd do to dvd movies?

Is this the replace of slyce?

Yes. The name wound up being one they couldn't use. Trademark issues, I'd assume.

So does this remove cinavia protection if it run with anydvd so we can see full bluray rips to any bluray media player with the mute of sound after 20minutes?

No. Cinavia is not removed by CloneBD. It was said all along that Cinavia removal wouldn't be a release-day priority.

If not then what exactly do that prg?

What the clonecd or clonedvd do to dvd movies?

Not sure what you're asking/saying here? Try reading the product information? Refer here: http://www.elby.ch/products/clonebd.html.

At the future you may add the removal of cinavia protection?

And i ask what is the use of clonebd?
It do at bluray movies what it do the clonedvd at dvd movies?

Fits for Gods sake. Not again. You have been told a dozen times now, that the initial release will not have cinavia removal and that it likely will be added later. You also have been told multiple times what the use if clonebd is. Yes, it's the bluray equivalent of clonedvd.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC Sensation met Tapatalk

Ok thanks for the info.

I WAIT AS A LOT OF PEOPLE the update that it will add the remove of cinavia protection at bluray movies.

Back