• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD, odd behaviour

finn.harder

Hi.
I have been using elby and slysoft for many years, and I have been very satisfied with their products.
When cloneBD came out, I bought it. Generally I like what it does and I put it to use backing my BR collection up.

First thing I noticed was that I had to shut it down after each disc was copied. If I did not do that, I could not make a copy, as it would tell me that the disc was protected. I suspect that it monitors the disc drive and load the disc before AnyDVD has processed it. This is minor and will probably be fixed.

Next, there was some discs it would just not process. It went through all the motions up until I pressed "Begin". Then it just disappeared. (Crashed/Shutdown). If I carried on backing up other disks and then went back and tried to back them up again, they still would not back up. I could backup all the discs in a series but the last one. (This happened to 2 series, I might find more).

Some discs it just insists on showing as it backs them up. F. ex,. "The Music Man" and "DREDD 3D". I then get the thrill of watching a silent movie. :rolleyes:

Apart from these blemishes, it works.

Keep up the good work

Regards :agree:

Back