• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD nVidia Hardware Accleration Driver 378.49 not supported yet

Was that with the working driver or with the new one?
Because the output show "everything is fine".

But it doesn't matter much, apparently the cause is known, now.
Pete, I don't remember if it was the old drivers or new drivers I did the screen shot with. But we know the problem now, and I'm sure NVidia will release a new driver to fix this issue soon enough. I'm just glad it's going to be fixed.

Not sure what happened on your install but my Nvidia 378.49 had no problem running in CloneBD. Maybe your GPU is having issues to cause that problem not all GPU can use the latest Nvidia driver you have to check the Nvidia download driver site to see what Driver will support your GPU and just because they have the latest GPU driver doesn't mean you old GPU will work.

Not sure what happened on your install but my Nvidia 378.49 had no problem running in CloneBD. Maybe your GPU is having issues to cause that problem not all GPU can use the latest Nvidia driver you have to check the Nvidia download driver site to see what Driver will support your GPU and just because they have the latest GPU driver doesn't mean you old GPU will work.

It has been determined, that it only fails with certain nVidia GPU chips (980TI at least).

Well a 970 isnt a 980ti now is it?

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

I've now dropped back to using the 376.19 WHQL (2016.12.05) drivers. Neither the 376.33 nor 378.48 WHQL'ed drivers were reliably stable with my Windows 10 system using a GTX 780. The 376.33 drivers were better than the 378.48 but problematic, nonetheless. Running the 376.19 drivers I haven't had any driver issues at all.

Last edited:
Well a 970 isnt a 980ti now is it?
Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk
Nope it's not but you would think it would affect the family line not just one model if it were a bigger problem. Or related to the chipset used in the Ti models of certain GPU maker.

No you wouldn't, as it was clearly stated that it only affected certain models, not a chipset family

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

It would imply they missed out certain models when compiling the supported list, just like they have done in the past where drivers won't install at all for certain graphics cards because the entries are missing the the relevant config file. It neds to be reported on the Nvidia forum so that Nvidia are made aware of it if it hasn't been fixed in the one I linked to earlier

I finally managed to move from Windows 10 Threshold 2 to Redstone 1. It's a long story. After updating the newer NVIDIA drivers including 378.66 are no longer causing issues on my system running a GTX 780. No loss of hardware acceleration, crashes of the driver, etc. Interestingly odd. :-/

Note: Now that I posted this I fully expect something catastrophic to occur as my luck usually goes.

GeForce Hot Fix driver version 378.77 (2017.02.23)

Download: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4411

This is GeForce Hot Fix driver version 378.77 that addresses the following:

• Fixed driver installation errors for laptops with GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 ti GPUs.
  • Fixed crash in Minecraft and some other Java-based titles
  • Resolved 'Debug Mode' as default option on Pascal based GPUs

GeForce Hotfix driver version 378.72 (2017.02.16)

Download: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4405

This is GeForce Hot Fix driver version 378.72 that addresses the following:

• Fixed hardware encoding in Steam (In-Home Streaming).
  • Resolved PhysX being forced to CPU when "Optimize for Compute Performance" setting is OFF.

I just want to say. The NVidia 378.22 Hotfix from DrinkLyAndDie posted fixed my MSI GeForce GTX 980TI 6GB, CloneBD CUDA core problem that greyed it out for hardware acceleration option. Thanks DrinklyAndDie for the post. I knew NVidia would eventually fix it.

I just want to say. The NVidia 378.22 Hotfix from DrinkLyAndDie posted fixed my MSI GeForce GTX 980TI 6GB, CloneBD CUDA core problem that greyed it out for hardware acceleration option. Thanks DrinklyAndDie for the post. I knew NVidia would eventually fix it.
Do you mean 378.72 (same as the one I posted just before him) or 378.77? I don't see a 378.22

Do you mean 378.72 (same as the one I posted just before him) or 378.77? I don't see a 378.22
oops typo. Updated to Hotfix 378.72. (Correction to my previous post)

Adbear gets the credit here. I posted the most recent hotfix and simply happened to include a link and changelog for the previous hotfix, as well.

Back