• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Manual

rdb1653

I have used CloneDVD for years and there is really no need for a manual for simple operation. But CloneBD is something entirely different. I put a BD in my computer and bring up CloneBD and I see 3 boxes with absolutely no guidence whatsoever. The program is totally inoperable and I have no idea how to operate it and clicking on the nose is no help. This program is absolutely usless to me. Does anyone have any idea how I might be able to operate CloneBD. Slysoft has done a horrible job with any form of instructions at all and from what I can read in the forum, I am not the only person with this problem. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post what you are trying to do and we can help you through it.

It should be fairly self explanatory. On the first screen you choose the source you want to use, so in your case you need to click the box that shows the disc you inserted (it should have the movie name underneath)

I have used CloneDVD for years and there is really no need for a manual for simple operation. But CloneBD is something entirely different. I put a BD in my computer and bring up CloneBD and I see 3 boxes with absolutely no guidence whatsoever. The program is totally inoperable and I have no idea how to operate it and clicking on the nose is no help. This program is absolutely usless to me. Does anyone have any idea how I might be able to operate CloneBD. Slysoft has done a horrible job with any form of instructions at all and from what I can read in the forum, I am not the only person with this problem. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I share your concerns and look forward to a CloneBD tutorial which I understand will be available shortly. What I don't understand is why Slysoft should be held responsible for producing the manual for another company's product!

I share your concerns and look forward to a CloneBD tutorial which I understand will be available shortly. What I don't understand is why Slysoft should be held responsible for producing the manual for another company's product!
If it is not a Slysoft product, why are they selling it on the Slysoft site? Perhaps I never would have purchased it, had I known about this. Are you sure this is not a Slysoft product?

They're not, if you click on purchase you get forwarded to elby. They are the exclusive sellers until a licensing deal is made like with CloneDVD. Elby is the creator of that software too, slysoft a licensed reseller. You also have to keep in mind that CloneBD is so very much in active development, if they were to create a manual today, it could be outdated in a few weeks. It's not that hard to understand CloneBD.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back