• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD malfunctions AFTER applying registration key.

Braumeister

Could a MOD please move to the new ClondBD forum

Since there is no CloneBD specific forum yet I guess this is the best place to start. I also posted this over on Myce

- OS Version WIndows 7
- GPU TypeIntel
- Drive Type LG WH14NS40, Virtual Clone Drive and builtin Iso Reader
- CloneBD Version 1.0.2.1 and 1.0.2.2
- Source Original-Disc and .iso Copy
- Did CloneBD hang, crash or bring up some error messages? Acts like it was successful
- Destination mp4
- Disc Label/Title - all tried
- Amazon ASIN Code (if available)
- SHORT and STRAIGHT description of, what happened.

I am able to create successful .mp4 file(s) from multiple original disks and .iso's created with AnyDVDHD. All play properly and have CloneBD Watermark.

When I enter my registration key (lifetime) and restart CloneBD the process proceeds the same as in the trial mode until you get to the "Target" stage and you get a warning "This File already exists and will be overwritten". This happens even if it is the first time a movie/episode is being processed or the target directory is empty.

After clicking the "Begin Conversion" button The next screen IMMEDIATELY says "Conversion Successful". The result is a "0" byte file with the correct filename.

If I uninstall CloneBD AND remove registration information, reinstall CloneBD in trail mode I am able to once again create working mp4 files.

If I uninstall CloneBD BUT keep registration information and reinstall CloneBD. The "0" byte file problem returns.

I have repeated this process three times each with versions 1.0.2.1 and 1.0.2.2 all with the same results

Note: when I installl the registration my name and a status of "forever" does show in the "About" window.

Last edited:
Same problem with mine, I register today, I was able to do Bluray before registration, now that I register, I am getting copy completed after 3 seconds.

Could a MOD please move to the new ClondBD forum

Since there is no CloneBD specific forum yet I guess this is the best place to start. I also posted this over on Myce

- OS Version WIndows 7
- GPU TypeIntel
- Drive Type LG WH14NS40, Virtual Clone Drive and builtin Iso Reader
- CloneBD Version 1.0.2.1 and 1.0.2.2
- Source Original-Disc and .iso Copy
- Did CloneBD hang, crash or bring up some error messages? Acts like it was successful
- Destination mp4
- Disc Label/Title - all tried
- Amazon ASIN Code (if available)
- SHORT and STRAIGHT description of, what happened.

I am able to create successful .mp4 file(s) from multiple original disks and .iso's created with AnyDVDHD. All play properly and have CloneBD Watermark.

When I enter my registration key (lifetime) and restart CloneBD the process proceeds the same as in the trial mode until you get to the "Target" stage and you get a warning "This File already exists and will be overwritten". This happens even if it is the first time a movie/episode is being processed or the target directory is empty.

After clicking the "Begin Conversion" button The next screen IMMEDIATELY says "Conversion Successful". The result is a "0" byte file with the correct filename.

If I uninstall CloneBD AND remove registration information, reinstall CloneBD in trail mode I am able to once again create working mp4 files.

If I uninstall CloneBD BUT keep registration information and reinstall CloneBD. The "0" byte file problem returns.

I have repeated this process three times each with versions 1.0.2.1 and 1.0.2.2 all with the same results

Note: when I installl the registration my name and a status of "forever" does show in the "About" window.

The developers are working very hard to fix each and every issue, just because they do not respond in a thread does not mean they didn't read it, all with be very well with this new and exciting program

Braumeister,

Please send a bug report, this is really strange

If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".
However, just hold down the Alt key and the "Send log file ...". button will appear

Tom

Braumeister,

Please send a bug report, this is really strange

If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".
However, just hold down the Alt key and the "Send log file ...". button will appear

Tom
Thanks for the ALT key tip. Transcoder log file has been sent as requested.

Transcoder log file has been sent as requested.

Created bug report ticket #450

First I checked your license key, but works perfect.

Found your email and a developer had a quick view on it and already has a hunch (Quote: "DXVA is a bitch"). Has nothing to do with license, but for sure with DirectX.

Please do the following:

• Run (Start/Run) dxdiag.exe , save information file, remove personal information and post it here or send as PM
  • In CloneBD settings/video: disable DXVA in settings and try again (with license key installed).

Thanks,
Tom

Created bug report ticket #450

First I checked your license key, but works perfect.

Found your email and a developer had a quick view on it and already has a hunch (Quote: "DXVA is a bitch"). Has nothing to do with license, but for sure with DirectX.

Please do the following:

• Run (Start/Run) dxdiag.exe , save information file, remove personal information and post it here or send as PM
  • In CloneBD settings/video: disable DXVA in settings and try again (with license key installed).

Thanks,
Tom

I get the same results with DXVA unchecked. dxdiag log attached.

Attachments

• DxDiag.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 10
Thanks! Investigating...

Thanks Braumeister!

Indeed, DirectX is a bitch...

Fixed in next update (30-40min):
- Change: disabled DXVA converters for good (using D3D pixel shaders instead; faster, more reliable, more configurable; only -converters- are affected, not -decoders-) [#450]

Let me know...

Tom

Thanks Braumeister!

Indeed, DirectX is a bitch...

Fixed in next update (30-40min):
- Change: disabled DXVA converters for good (using D3D pixel shaders instead; faster, more reliable, more configurable; only -converters- are affected, not -decoders-) [#450]

Let me know...

Tom

1.0.2.3 Appears to have done the trick. File is processing as as expected. Big Thanks to all you support types.

Thank you, Braumeister!

It needs customer like you to get a software to the next level

:bowdown:

Back