• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Log File - Auto Creation, is it possible?

MK-Slinky

As many of us know we're often asked to upload a log file for problematic discs, trouble is unless you remember to create one that's not always possible unless you want to go through the whole process of trans-coding to create a new one.

Would it be possible for CloneBD to create one automatically for every disc?

As many of us know we're often asked to upload a log file for problematic discs, trouble is unless you remember to create one that's not always possible unless you want to go through the whole process of trans-coding to create a new one.

Would it be possible for CloneBD to create one automatically for every disc?
I would like to support this request because I am often told by CloneBD that a recording was successful when it was not.

Thanks @antipodes (y)

Actually thinking about it I misquoted how CloneBD Log Files work, we can abort transcoding at any stage and produce a log file. That said however auto-creation would still be very useful and would save reinserting the disc a second time if asked for that log file.

Back