• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD, How Do I do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony1uk

Hi,

I was not sure if this should go in the features section or the regular section. I am presuming you can already do this I am just overlooking so I asked here.

I am currently trialling CloneBD. On the basis of wanting to remux UHD Blu-Rays to play on my Sony X800 player via DLNA.

Two things

1. Is there a way to output as a single M2TS file. And not a full UHD folder structure. I can see output as MKV and MP4 but not M2TS. The reason this is important is my player will not play Hidef audio inside a MKV/MP4 container from DLNA. It needs to be M2TS to get hidef audio to play via DLNA.

2. Is there a way to select to cut by timecodes the output M2TS film? By this I mean on TSmuxer and MKVToolNX you can select it to say you want the output M2TS to start from 00:01:36 in and end at 02:03:52 and by this what you are doing is cutting the start and end credits off. I can see you can cut by chapter. But that is not what I am after.

It is just on a 40GB UHD, removing the start and end credits you can save about 5GB. And that is a massive saving when I always skip past them anyway.

Are these two features possible? If they are I will buy the software. If they are not, could you consider offering them as they seem pretty standard features.

1. No, CloneBD only outputs to MKV/MP4. DLNA is very limited in supported file formats back in DVD days it only supported .mpg. I would recommend to look into something like PLEX for your PC and stream to a chromecast (That's exactly what i'm doing). It's not limited by the M2TS file extension, supports HD audio and can be controlled via an app on your smartphone/tablet to tell your pc what you wish to play on your TV.

2. You're not limited to cut by chapter. Click on the triangle icon top of a stream on the title selection screen. You're now entering the preview player. On the video strip there should be a small greyish dot in the bottom left corner of the timeline. Move that one to where you want the title to begin, then under the timeline there's a "cut" section. Click the left one to set the begin point. Then move that grey dot to your endpoint and click the other button. All done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back