CloneBD has been released!

Discussion in 'CloneBD' started by FurryGuy, Dec 11, 2014.

1. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

The " Beaver Advisor" LOL Bucky is only in 3d grade, wait a few weeks until he completes Tech 101. 8)8)8)8)

2. norliss

norliss Member

Good to see this released at last.

First impressions? It certainly has a prettier UI than that of AVCHDCoder, BD-Rebuilder, ClownBD. Although is missing a number of options contained in those pieces of software.

In any case, I just gave this a try, opting to create a BD9 (DVD DL). I was surprised at how fast it completed the task but also surprised that the resulting iso was under 6GB in size rather than utilising the near-8GB capacity of the intended end media: the end bit-rate was a fair bit lower than it could have been. As others have reported, the audio is way out of sync though.

I trust there'll be updates fairly soon...

3. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Fast and furious, always working on them, never let a customer down, thanks for posting.

4. marlowe

marlowe Well-Known Member

Waiting for a while,goog to see CloneBD released
    I just buy CloneBD lifetime license(used clondcd,clonedvd.AnyDVD(HD) for long time)
    Hope CloneBD has the same easy-used like CloenDVD and AnyDVD HD

5. ThomasG

ThomasG Well-Known Member

This is fantastic news! I am using all Slysoft products for so many years now, just hoping for a special price for long time customers. 8)

6. Tom

Tom Redfox Team Member Staff Member

Fixed in next update (later today):
    - Change: Set shorter network timeout for device list download, in case server cannot be found. [#314]

7. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Tom, any way we as a normal user can see the bug tracker / feature request list or is that internal only? If internal I'd add that as a feature request :p public tracker ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

8. Tom

Hi Ch3vr0n,

Sorry, the bug tracker is internal only. But I try to do my best to moderate.

Tom

9. smilingmoose

smilingmoose Member

CloneBD Crashed when backing up Haywire
    Attached Log File

Attached Files:

10. Tom

Please send crash logs/dumps to bugs@elby.ch
    Only they have the tools to analyze the log files

You should use the "Send log file ..." button. If there is no button (because CloneDB finished "succesful"):

Hidden hotkey:
    --------------
    If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".
    However, should you want to send a bug report or save the log file, just hold down the
    Alt key and 2 additional buttons will appear.

And: To speed up the (automatic) process: don't change the subject...

11. marlowe

marlowe Well-Known Member

Just wondering CloneBD author is Olli?He alyways help around at CD Freaks forum-CloneCD and CloneDVD^^