• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD has been released!

Congratulations to Slysoft for this long awaited momentous release of CloneBD!

Everyone should be patient with the beta release as there will be a flood of questions. My advice to minimize problems with the beta is to backup the image on a hard drive first and work with a soft copy to eliminate problems related to BD drive I/O. No one learns anything from faulty disks and/or BD drive problems.

And decoding problems with AnyDVDHD need to be kept separate from CloneBD problems.

Thanks Again, Slysoft! :clap:

Last edited:
When CloneBDs interface is not maximised, it is too big for screen resolution 1280x768 (and it can also not be resized to fit either).

20141211_10h07m40s_001_zps2f5beb69.jpg

can i rencode a bd 50 to 25 eliminating some audios, keeping original menus I can't see that option ??

Same question as above, and can you keep the original menu format? First test run worked great but only a "speedmenu" type of output folder with the original menu lost. Used the "partial backup" feature. TIA :)

BTW, as far as I can tell so far, the "full backup" feature doesn't allow you to edit out unwanted clips. Please correct me if I am wrong :).

Last edited:
Trial run

This version (CloneBD1021) is suggested within the forum to be a beta but, unless I have missed a note somewhere, there is no indication within the download or the application. Probably not that important however it does appear a license can be purchased at this time. The product purchase is with Elaborate Bytes, another interesting question, as the ‘trial sticker’ indicates Slysoft as the interested party. Again, probably not an issue as the two are closely connected.

However, should we be buying a license at this beta stage and is the current offer a lifetime license or time limited? Again, I cannot see any information.

I have run the trial and compressed a BD (from folder) to 25Gb with none of the ‘stalling’ issues reported. Whether this is because I ripped the BD to folder first (with AnyDVD running) before conversion with CloneBD. What I have noticed is a significant reduction in Audio level, possibly 10dB, when compared with the original and the ripped folder version.

Is this a recognised difference?

is the current offer a lifetime license or time limited? Again, I cannot see any information.

When available to purchase, here are the current options:

Attachments

• CloneBD Purchase Price.jpg
    CloneBD Purchase Price.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Thanks for the information.

As this is a beta version (suggested in the thread) and it is currently shown as a 21 day trial how will we be able to assess the final release?

Do you have any comments on the audio issue I am seeing. I am about to run another BD conversion with another title to see if there is a difference but it would be good to know if mine is an isolated case.

As this is a beta version (suggested in the thread) and it is currently shown as a 21 day trial how will we be able to assess the final release?

The official release schedule is here: https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?61959-CloneBD-Release-Schedule

Do you have any comments on the audio issue I am seeing. I am about to run another BD conversion with another title to see if there is a difference but it would be good to know if mine is an isolated case.

No. Either wait for a reply here or ask in the CloneBD forum when it goes live (it could be tomorrow...).

The forum looks like it will be located here: https://forum.slysoft.com/forumdisplay.php?89-CloneBD
Source: https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?61996-CloneBD-has-been-released!&p=397777#post397777

Last edited:

We are getting submissions as we speak, please be patient, this is only the first beta of a product that's not even for sale yet. Thank you for reporting.

Slyfox 1, is there a reason why the English Software Talk CloneBD forum is restricted? The International Talk forums have one for each language, but not one for English.

Someone gave a link earlier to such a forum but try to access it and this is what happens:

FurryGuy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is there a tutorial on how to use the product??? Don't see one anywhere?

This is way nice...can we get an option to convert audio to AC3 448 for bluray backup? I think now the only option is core.

used trial version

tried to reduce ender's game. video looks good very happy thanks.... but sync issues with sound

When CloneBDs interface is not maximised, it is too big for screen resolution 1280x768 (and it can also not be resized to fit either).

Should be fixed in release.

I thought it was developed by Slysoft team, but appears to be Elby.

you are not the only one im having trouble with audio.......

audio is out of sync with power dvd 13 but vlc it is not as bad, but there is still I little lag... I'm sure it is me...... now the sub tittle is always on, video it perfect I have ran thru three movies.. deleted all before I learn how to use the alt button , far more easy than looking for apps data and then forgetting the email ...lol

Back