• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD has been released!

CloneBD hangs at 8%

tried it twice on a hard drive folder of X-M Days Of Future Past which I had ripped with AnyDVD 7535 and the program stops responding at 8%. Tried it twice any ideas?

tried it twice on a hard drive folder of X-M Days Of Future Past which I had ripped with AnyDVD 7535 and the program stops responding at 8%. Tried it twice any ideas?

Any Ideas? Yeah, report the problems you are experiencing, as you just did. That is the idea behind a Public Beta.

I'm going to test it with my Guardians Of The Galaxy Blu-ray disc later tomorrow.

This looks great, from all indications.

Two issues here, Preview has froze while transcoding, Couple of misspelled words, Already done with Frozen(took 1 hr 20 mins) from disney and half way thru taken 2 (says will be 45 mins total)

Video looks good, Output size correct, So far so good though for first release, I'm Impressed:clap::clap::clap:

Screenshots

Couple Of screenshots of CloneBD

As you can see Taken 2 was fast (43 mins total)

CloneBd.jpgCloneBd2.jpg

About the mos spelled words, unless you specify the language in question nothing can be done. It's also technically not they're job to maje sure every translation is correct. Thesis p there's too many supported languages for that and they don't speak them all. It's the job of the translator to do it properly.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Just tried it on How To Train Your Dragon 2 full iso that I made with anydvd-hd. No matter what conversion option I choose (mkv, partial iso or full iso) it crashes when I click on begin conversion. I get the clonebad has stopped working error.

Screenshot of preview screen froze after 13 minutes, Also notice minimize is spelled incorrectly(english version)

Chevron would this be enough info? Or do you think they would want computer info as well(regarding screen freezing )

misspelled word.jpg

Couple Of screenshots of CloneBD

As you can see Taken 2 was fast (43 mins total)

View attachment 25598View attachment 25599

On my particular system, several years old, a partial conversion (selecting which streams to back up) takes around the same amount of time as watching the movie. The video preview while converting appears to be in "real time." CloneBD doesn't use both cores fully.

Because of that I chose to rip my test BD (Star Trek 2009 Disc 1) to an image using AnyDVD's built-in ripper and process from the iso mounted with Virtual CloneDrive.

The decrypted BD played fine in PowerDVD 10 OEM, I can't wait to play the CloneBD iso rip.

you talking about the active tooltip? Then that's not a translation. That's a typo in the base english language file

you talking about the active tooltip? Then that's not a translation. That's a typo in the base english language file

Minimize this application

Cars 2 just crashed(CloneBd closed completely) when i clicked begin conversion, Is there anything we can send or do to help fix?

The Smurfs also just crashed(CloneBd closed completely) when i clicked begin conversion.

Minimize this application

Cars 2 just crashed(CloneBd closed completely) when i clicked begin conversion, Is there anything we can send or do to help fix?

There is no ability to create a log file that I can find as someone can do with CloneDVD, so simply reporting problems as they happen is about all we can do with this pre-release public beta. There is no place other than MyCE officially reporting on the beta.

I am not surprised there are bugs.

Subtitles spelled incorrectly in popup

subtitles.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ISO creation error for Star Trek (2009) disc 1 of 3 disc set.

Was able to create a log file, attached.

Attachments

• STARTREK11D1AC.zip
    140 KB · Views: 7
For those getting a freeze whilst encoding, does it allow you to abort the encode? If so then abort the encode then when it takes you back to the main page hold down the 'Alt' key and you get a couple of options, 1 is to send an email direct with logfile which works if you have a mail client set up, the other is to create a logfile which you name and save and can then attach the zipped logfile to your post.

Back