• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD hangs copying Walk Among The Tombstones

Escher

Twice in a row I've had CloneBD get to 91 to 95% complete and then it just stops/hangs and does nothing. Elapsed time continues to count on and the remaining time counts down till zero then does nothing. The status line above those states it got to 100% processing clip #50356. Using 1.0.2.7 and AnyDVD 7.5.7.0.

I don't know if it's AnyDVD that's the problem as I can rip to the hard drive just fine. It's more like CloneBD doesn't know what to do when it got to the end of processing a track.

Same hang happens in CloneBD if I first rip it to the hard drive first and then perform the transcoding in CloneBD.

Re-ripped with that beta. Same result. CloneBD just freezes up near the end.

Instead of burning straight to disc I did try creating a folder structure, same hang at the end of clip 50356. Same with creating an ISO. I did however have success with BD Rebuilder processing the ripped disc folder structure and creating a a new disc.

Back