• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD gets error reading disc if Blu-Ray ejected and new one inserted

tbessie

If I rip a Blu-Ray disc, and when it's done, I eject the disc and insert another one, CloneBD is refreshing the disc it sees with the same one that was in the last time, and when I clicked on the BD icon in CloneBD, it gives an error message saying "Cannot read disc structure".

If I exit CloneBD, then restart it, THEN it reads the disc correctly.

Is this a known issue?

- Tim

If I rip a Blu-Ray disc, and when it's done, I eject the disc and insert another one, CloneBD is refreshing the disc it sees with the same one that was in the last time, and when I clicked on the BD icon in CloneBD, it gives an error message saying "Cannot read disc structure".

If I exit CloneBD, then restart it, THEN it reads the disc correctly.

Is this a known issue?

- Tim

Let me get this straight your not letting Anydvd HD scan before starting CloneBD and the protection is kicking in before it gets a chance to decrypt it. I seen this happen on my BD media when doing a Complete Copy and then finished and then insert the next BD movie and click CloneBD and it turns RED icon unable to decrypt media. So you need to wait for Anydvd HD to scan/decrypt the media before starting CloneBD again for what your doing.

I tried to reproduce this issue. I used latest CloneBD 1.0.4.9 version together with 7.6.0.9 AnyDVD HD.

I processed a BD disk ( Full copy BDMV folder Rip)
When the disk is finished CloneBD gives you three options. Open Destination Folder, Process Another Disk, or Quit.
I chose Process Another Disk.
I ejected the current disk in the drive.
I insert the new/next BD disk into the drive. At no point is Clone BD giving me any info about the old disk or new disk on the source screen.
I wait for AnyDVD to scan the disk and info is populated into the Status window.
CloneBD now sees the new disk in the drive and I can process it as normal. At no time did I have to exit CloneBD to get the new disk to be read by CloneBD.

What version of CloneBD are you using as I cannot reproduce your issue with the current 1.0.4.9 version.

Let me get this straight your not letting Anydvd HD scan before starting CloneBD and the protection is kicking in before it gets a chance to decrypt it. I seen this happen on my BD media when doing a Complete Copy and then finished and then insert the next BD movie and click CloneBD and it turns RED icon unable to decrypt media. So you need to wait for Anydvd HD to scan/decrypt the media before starting CloneBD again for what your doing.

I'm pretty sure I let AnyDVD finish its work before I saw that message from CloneBD; but I can check again to be sure and report back.

- Tim

I tried to reproduce this issue. I used latest CloneBD 1.0.4.9 version together with 7.6.0.9 AnyDVD HD.

I processed a BD disk ( Full copy BDMV folder Rip)
When the disk is finished CloneBD gives you three options. Open Destination Folder, Process Another Disk, or Quit.
I chose Process Another Disk.
I ejected the current disk in the drive.
I insert the new/next BD disk into the drive. At no point is Clone BD giving me any info about the old disk or new disk on the source screen.
I wait for AnyDVD to scan the disk and info is populated into the Status window.
CloneBD now sees the new disk in the drive and I can process it as normal. At no time did I have to exit CloneBD to get the new disk to be read by CloneBD.

What version of CloneBD are you using as I cannot reproduce your issue with the current 1.0.4.9 version.

I'm using all the latest versions; what I do, however, is I go back to the main screen before ejecting and inserting the new disk. Have you tried that?

- Tim

I'm using all the latest versions; what I do, however, is I go back to the main screen before ejecting and inserting the new disk. Have you tried that?

- Tim

Yes. Just tried it your way.

Processed the first disk.
When completed and before ejecting the disk I clicked Source in the upper left corner to go back to the main screen.
Ejected disk. Info about the disk is gone from source drive.
Inserted new/next disk
AnyDVD HD scans the new disk. During this time there is no info about the previous disk or new disk on the source page.
AnyDVD HD competes disk scan. Info about new disk is present on source screen and can process the new disk without issue
At no time did I need to exit or restart CloneBD during this process.

So with that said, I am still unable to reproduce your issue with CloneBD 1.0.4.9 in conjunction with AnyDVD HD 7.6.0.9

Back