• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD - Fails to Read The Wind Rises

Dr.Tek

CloneBD is unable to read The Wind Rises. Perhaps it's an issue with AnyDVD HD. I did email the log file.

CloneBD is unable to read The Wind Rises. Perhaps it's an issue with AnyDVD HD. I did email the log file.

Yes, I just registered to report this issue as well. My pressing is the Japanese release. Bombs out with an encoder error.

I have another piece of software (the one that does MKV's) that rips it just fine.

View attachment KazeTachinu.zip

Rip to ISO via AnyDVD HD Successful. Converting to BD-R Was Not

I tried to rip the disc first to the hard drive instead of doing it on the fly, hoping that would work. It ripped it fine, but when I chose the ISO file and the 25gb option, it quit with errors. I have the log file, if the powers that be would want to take a peek.

Back