• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD: Elbys pending BD Backup Product: FEATURE DISCUSSION Topic v1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would reserve judgement til you walk through the workflow. Static pictures will hardly do it justice. But I suspect it'll be simple enough for newbies and feature packed enough for us power users. I'm excited!

Sry i havent updated the topic yet with new info or rewritten it but i keep having at work. I'll get arround to it eventually

Sure, use work as an excuse to keep us all in suspense!:D

Cheers!
-HK sends

I'm eagerly awaiting the moment I'm able to put my money down for this.

On the interface, I also like the streamlined look. I do hope it's possible in the final version to alter the overall colour, however, since bright blue (while clearly the default for Windows installations) doesn't go with my desktop aesthetic, lol. A black/silver version of that UI would be ideal.

I think the interface is meh. (The two huge blue folders smack in front of you don't do anything for me)

But it's functionality I care about.

I go lossless. And I only want to copy over one set of English subtitles, so I can easily turn them on or off. So I hate it when disc producers decide to put forced subtitles in separately, instead of just forcing the main set on for whatever time is required.

I'd LOVE SlySoft if they are able to merge subtitle tracks to eliminate the need for multiple tracks when someone decides to do a half-assed production job. (IMHO)

Interesting. In my current workflow I actually split the subs out into a separate forced sub track in an MKV so that LAV Splitter can then work its magic on it. :) Guess it's going to need to be somewhat flexible. :)

First rewrite has been done and new info has been added. Keep checking back :)

Among the features is:

Shrinking double layer discs to single layer size

which implies a re-encoding capability because not all BD-DL discs can be rebuilt to SL size, and yet I don't see BD-9 or BD-5 (BDMV on DVD) anywhere (unless I missed it).

The only ones that can't be shrunk atm are 3D discs, all others can. the BD5/9 options are there but not listed as such. They're listed as DVD+/-R DL. Offcourse a re-encoding capability is there. How else would you shrink. CloneDVD2 does the same for dvd's

Hoping for (eventually) the option to convert as well to SD DVD.

Well it could be that that is also what those options mean. I'll have to do some testing if the limited app will. I'll try and get back to you on that.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

(And yes, that stupid protection annoys everyone, but, SlySoft thankfully handles it well)

It is a protection then? I was under the impression that it was bugs within the program. Perhaps I misunderstood. Ah well.

Can't wait for Slyce :D Day one purchase!

Hopefully they send an email the day it's released!

Yea, it's called Screen Pass and it's a real PITA. AnyDVD supports it and will attempt to show you the proper playlist. Also enabling speed menu will usually give you the correct playlist, as well.

Can we get back on topic??? This is "MY" topic about slyce and info. It's not another cinavia discussion, let that be clear. It has been said that Slyce (cloneBD back then) will NOT support cinavia removal on its initial release.

Yes, this is a Slyce discussion

I agree this should be confined to Slyce and especially this worn-out cinavia topic belongs in the Cinavia thread.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=41581&page=170

Since that terror does not interfere in the back-up process it is really outside our mission. We WILL eventually clobber this thing but not now and not any time soon. Eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back