• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD: Elbys pending BD Backup Product: FEATURE DISCUSSION Topic v1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always a fan of simple interfaces. The power is not in the interface, it's in the underlying code. I really can't wait.

count me in to purchasing any and all new software that comes forth from slysoft.......money in the bank already earmarked and ready to spend.....:)

lifetime subscription licenses to AnyDVD HD, CloneDVD2, CloneCD, CloneDVDmobile, and Game Jackal Pro......

I'm always a fan of simple interfaces. The power is not in the interface, it's in the underlying code. I really can't wait.

If Slyce has the power to properly compress 3D content out of the box, wow.

I'm sure that Slyce will be the new killer app from version 1.0, and only become richer in features as it progresses.

Yeah, I can't wait either.

I'm sure that Slyce will be the new killer app from version 1.0, and only become richer in features as it progresses.

Yeah, I can't wait either.

I don't think we know what capabilities it'll have out of the box. The one feature I want is going to be there so I'm extremely happy. The ability to select your streams and make an MKV. It's going to be an awesome product. And as far as compression goes, I'm not a huge fan of that, but, I'd be curious to see how quick it is with my 3770k and nVidia 680. :D

I was thinking more of a "slice and dice" for re authoring bd's. :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking more like
SLY Copy Everything
or
SLY Compress Everything

but I'm probably way off, just want to get my hands on it to try it out

I have a couple 3d blu-rays. I'll get back to you on that. In the next couple of days ill rewrite the initial post and keep updating it as i uncover more stuff.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

I have a couple 3d blu-rays. I'll get back to you on that. In the next couple of days ill rewrite the initial post and keep updating it as i uncover more stuff.

Thank you VERY much! :)

I'm glad that management is allowing you to reveal some of the features.

:agree: Yea, it's nice to see some actual information coming out now. Looks like SlySoft is going to knock this one out of the park once it's released so that's a very good thing.

:agree: Yea, it's nice to see some actual information coming out now. Looks like SlySoft is going to knock this one out of the park once it's released so that's a very good thing.

Giving out information about Slyce makes me think, maybe, the program is getting really close to release.

Please, please, please, please! I hope. :p

They said this year is the year. So there's definitely hope. :) The fact that we see a screen shot and are getting some concrete information is a very good sign for sure. They've clearly been hard at work. :)

Giving out information about Slyce makes me think, maybe, the program is getting really close to release.

Please, please, please, please! I hope. :p

A smal correction here is needed. They ( as in slysoft) are not giving out information. I am though (with approval of tom) but i do NOT work for slysoft.

Stay tuned though as with the rewrite i will update with more info.

A smal correction here is needed. They ( as in slysoft) are not giving out information. I am though (with approval of tom) but i do NOT work for slysoft.

Stay tuned though as with the rewrite i will update with more info.

True, but, they are allowing you to disseminate info to us so that's a good sign.

Just out of curiousity: Who initiated your information release? Did you ask and SlySoft said something similar to "Well, yeah, okay, won't do any harm" or did they approach you like "Hey, Ch3vr0n, would you like to announce some news about Slyce in the forum?"?

When i received the limited functionality app to translate i responded after starting to translate that my fingers were itching to give out the official name and some info. Tom then responded " well if you want to be the first ;-) ". So i took that as a go ahead. So its a little of both worlds.

Ch3vr0n, thank you for giving us even this little bit of info.

It makes the wait for this new software from Slysoft worthwhile.

:)

Hmm. Interface is quite simple and easy to follow. Can't wait for final release and it is gone be awesome when it make entry on offical download page of slysoft.

As long as it does the job, I'll live with the interface, but I've always been impressed with the interface on SlySoft products - they're actually well-thought out and easy to understand. This UI, in comparison, looks rather, um, different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back