• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD -CRASH- at start of converting and shows invalid file sizes (TB!!!)

AlUrNiMa

Hello SlySoft-Team and all others.

I just tried the new CloneBD (Version 1.0.2.5) after inserting a BluRay-Disc (or ISO-Image Data) and processing trough all steps in the conversion (mkv or mp4)
Clone BD always crashes when i press "start converting" ...it immediately crashes and unfortunately i really dont know why it could be.
Im using a Win. 7 Prof x64 ...as far as i know none of my AntiVirus etc. are blocking the program!

The second quite weird problem seems to be the file sizes.
I was trying to convert the BD of "Total Recall 2012" and it always crashed as said before but it was showing different file sizes for the finished converted MP4/MKV.
To see what i mean i will show you 2 screenshots! I only picked 1 File+Subs+Audio (Original Size was about 12-15GB)
At the highest point it shows that the 12GB from before will be 4,95TB in size (i was like WTF)) and the smallest one "could be" 102,88GB.

Clone_BD_4_TB_Convert.jpg

Clone_BD_100_GB_Convert.jpg

Thanks for any help/ideas!

I would really like to buy CloneBD as i like to have all my BluRays saved to my HDD and in my NAS etc.

Greets from Germany

I've got no help for you. I just wanted to say that I've had the same experience with this title: crash on convert and space requirements in the 4 terabyte range. I don't see this on the bug list, yet.

Robert

Release 1.0.2.6 will have a crash analyzer for this issue.

Thanks for the information Tom! :agree:

Last edited:
Immediate Crash with Despicable Me BD

I've got no help for you. I just wanted to say that I've had the same experience with this title: crash on convert and space requirements in the 4 terabyte range. I don't see this on the bug list, yet.

Robert

Same here. Won't even start processing Despicable Me regardless of settings or concurrent programs. Crashes so badly that Win7 64 can't catch it. Bolt, my only other BD, converts with some minor issues.

Same problem with different title

HI there

I'm having same problem with "Dragon Trainer 2", as soon I press "start converting" CloneBD crashes immediately, now I'm trying Madagascar and it seems working.

Cheers,

Stefano

Back