• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD claims copy of Jason Bourne is corrupted

drmongrain

I ripped a copy of the Jason Bourne BD disk to an image with protection with no issues (see AnyDVD HD log file). But when I mount the image with VCD and open it with CloneBD it complains that "Warning: corrupt source data detected. Converting this disc may fail or have undesired results." I was able to extract a lossless MKV without issue and I can open it with VLC no problem (see attached log file taken from an aborted conversion if it can help).

Any reason why CloneBD claims my image is corrupted?

Thanx,
Dan

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_H_JASON_BOURNE.ziplog
    273.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Jason_Bourne.cbdlog
    210.2 KB · Views: 1
We need the log from the Original media not a copy....

I ripped a copy of the Jason Bourne BD disk to an image with protection with no issues (see AnyDVD HD log file). But when I mount the image with VCD and open it with CloneBD it complains that "Warning: corrupt source data detected. Converting this disc may fail or have undesired results." I was able to extract a lossless MKV without issue and I can open it with VLC no problem (see attached log file taken from an aborted conversion if it can help).

Any reason why CloneBD claims my image is corrupted?

It means, that there are definitely some broken sectors in the source. You might see the video skip at some place.

It means, that there are definitely some broken sectors in the source. You might see the video skip at some place.

I always do two rips, one to folder and one to ISO. I occasionally find the ISO flagged by CloneBD but the folder copy is usually fine. I can't recall if I ever had a bad folder rip. I always check the original disks with CloneBD for Cinavia and the original is NOT flagged as bad. Perhaps AnyDVD needs better verification?

Same issue - CloneBD says corrupt source after ripping to iso with AnyDVDHD. Original disc played fine, iso plays fine and able to use BDRB to process.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_E_JASON_BOURNE.ziplog
    266.5 KB · Views: 2
Same issue - CloneBD says corrupt source after ripping to iso with AnyDVDHD. Original disc played fine, iso plays fine and able to use BDRB to process.
So did you use CloneBD to make ISO and or backup to media and see what that does? Because as some have mentioned AnyDVD HD has some issues whem making ISO.

So did you use CloneBD to make ISO and or backup to media and see what that does? Because as some have mentioned AnyDVD HD has some issues whem making ISO.

CloneBD is the only software I have that has issue with the ISO from AnyDVDHD. I have never used CloneBD to create a full ISO. I'll give it a try when I get back from the mountains this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the exact same message when I created a protected .iso with AnyDVD for Jason Bourne, then used CloneBD on the .iso to "re-author" it.

It did successfully complete but as drmongrain says, warned that there may be issues with the resulting folder.

I have not watched the entire re-authored folder, but I spot-checked various chapters in the Main title. So far so good.

I have only ever gotten this message with CloneBD before with older .iso's that I have from nearly 10 years ago - 2001 A Space Odyssey and Starship Troopers for example. For some, CloneBD could not complete the process at all.

I thought maybe Blu Rays had a slightly different internal configuration for these older movies and it was causing problems. Guess that's not the case...

T

I just got through posting on another thread over on the AnyDVD HD forum about this same disk. The offending file is one particular 60.63 MB m2ts video that's 26 sec. long that MPC says it can't render. However when I ripped the disk it to a blu-ray folder MPC had no problem playing it, and it turned out to be the Universal logo. I thought maybe it was a bad rip and even tried previewing the same file directly from the disk and it failed again.

I'm thinking this is not a CloneBD problem. I'm running into the same problem trying to play the original dvd on my pc with Power DVD 15. It shows the movie as being 25 sec long. During that time it plays the Universal logo and then stops. I'm guessing that this is the same m2ts file that worknstiff is talking about. The DVD is not defective because it plays just fine on my stand alone Blu-Ray player. I have tried playing the original with AnyDVD active and off with just the same 25 sec logo clip playing. I burned a copy using CloneBD and it indicated I had a successful copy (no error msgs). The backup does the same as the original on my pc, the 25 sec logo. Playing the backup on my stand alone Blu-Ray player, the movie is there and plays with the Cinavia msg.

Last edited:
Update. Aparently it is an AnyDVD HD problem. After uninstalling AnyDVD HD the original dvd plays fine on my pc and the backup plays fine except for Cinavia.

Problem appears to be fixed. I just reinstalled with AnyDVD HD 8.0.9.2 Beta and both the original and backup dvd's play properly on my pc (no Cinavia issues with the backup). Another excellent job by the RedFox team!!

Back