• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Cinavia

$Lau1904Bx

Running AnyDVD HD 8.3.5.0 and have checked boxes - Prevent player from detecting Cinavia and Remove Cinavia from CloneBD audio stream during copy. Audio and Video are fine - but, cannot remove watermark from Bluray MP4 copy?

You're in the DVD section, so first things first. Are you using a DVD or Blu-ray disc? Just having the AnyDVD settings active alone is not enough. You also need to downscale the HD audio

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You're in the DVD section, so first things first. Are you using a DVD or Blu-ray disc? Just having the AnyDVD settings active alone is not enough. You also need to downscale the HD audio

Blu-ray disc. Sorry, not sure where to downscale HD audio - AnyDVD HD or CloneBD? Any help appreciated.

Clonebd

No luck yet. In CloneBD settings are: Codec @ Dolby Digital AC3 / Audio chnl @ Surround (5.1) 128kbps / Default @ English AC3 5.1, 448kbps. Still has watermark on MP3 copy?

Then you'll need to provide an anydvd and CloneBD logfile

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Make sure that AnyDVD is running in the chain of processing with CloneBD to remove Cinavia. Either process from the original disc ->AnyDVD -> CloneBD or from an ISO loading with Virtual CloneDrive -> AnyDVD -> CloneBD. It will not work if you process from folders formerly ripped with AnyDVD. Or also not if you load a folder or an ISO directly with CloneBD.

Thread moved to correct section.

Back