CloneBD Cinavia

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by abbeydog1, Apr 21, 2019.

1. abbeydog1

abbeydog1 Member

Running AnyDVD HD 8.3.5.0 and have checked boxes - Prevent player from detecting Cinavia and Remove Cinavia from CloneBD audio stream during copy. Audio and Video are fine - but, cannot remove watermark from Bluray MP4 copy?

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

You're in the DVD section, so first things first. Are you using a DVD or Blu-ray disc? Just having the AnyDVD settings active alone is not enough. You also need to downscale the HD audio

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

3. abbeydog1

abbeydog1 Member

4. abbeydog1

abbeydog1 Member

Blu-ray disc. Sorry, not sure where to downscale HD audio - AnyDVD HD or CloneBD? Any help appreciated.

5. Ch3vr0n

Clonebd

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

6. abbeydog1

abbeydog1 Member

No luck yet. In CloneBD settings are: Codec @ Dolby Digital AC3 / Audio chnl @ Surround (5.1) 128kbps / Default @ English AC3 5.1, 448kbps. Still has watermark on MP3 copy?

7. Ch3vr0n

Then you'll need to provide an anydvd and CloneBD logfile

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

8. coopervid

coopervid Well-Known Member

Make sure that AnyDVD is running in the chain of processing with CloneBD to remove Cinavia. Either process from the original disc ->AnyDVD -> CloneBD or from an ISO loading with Virtual CloneDrive -> AnyDVD -> CloneBD. It will not work if you process from folders formerly ripped with AnyDVD. Or also not if you load a folder or an ISO directly with CloneBD.

9. tectpro

tectpro Translator (ms_MY)

10. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Thread moved to correct section.