• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonebd cannot remove protection

pepegotme

I entered "Birth of a Nation" BD and got the following message: see attachment. I have latest updates but, cannot even get to first base.
It plays on my BD player and TV without issue.

Attachments

• CloneBD.jpg
    CloneBD.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Off course it can't. Nowhere on the product page does it sais it does. That's what AnyDVD is for. CloneBD is a 100% legal application and as such does not remove a disc's protection

Then what the hell does ANYDVD do. It makes it possible to make backup copies. Your answer is a load of crap!!
CloneBD backed up my discs in the past.

Please watch the language. Your language is uncalled for. AnyDVD removes the protections naturally. Works just fine here. Let's start with an anydvd logfile of the problematic disc shall we?

I take it that you have AnyDVDHD as well. make sure it is updated with the latest beta, and make sure it is running in the background, if you got a recent Windows update it could have corrupted your AnyDVD and may require reinstallation. If all this fails next reply include Log files of AnyDvd and CloneBD.

I cannot run CloneBD and get a log file as it does not even go beyond the message I gave you above. However, on my Windows 7 computer it worked just fine. Methinks Microsoft is behind this as this was ran after the Creative Update of Windows 10. Sorry about the language but, I was just POed.

I did as per your suggestion and all is well.
Thank you

I uninstalled/reinstalled ANYDVD and installed the latest beta. That did as you alluded to above.
Your own words "Windows update it could have corrupted your AnyDVD and may require reinstallation. If all this fails next reply include Log files of AnyDvd and CloneBD."

Weren't mine, but that's the second report of anydvd getting "corrupted" after a Windows CU update. Hasn't hit my PC yet, so imma keep an eye out for it. Glad it worked for ya :) Happy cloning! Not the 1st time M$ screws up and defo won't be the last.

I would intentionally update, it's fine. I love the new 3D printer based software, turning things into 3D models from pictures and them printing them with filament rules. The privacy options/enhancements and options to delete the information Microsoft gathered without permission is quite nice. If you're a gamer, Game Mode is cool and it actually works.

I like the built in Night-Light feature too, it allows you to sleep better by reducing the blue light on your screen, without the need for third party apps. The new version of Windows Defender SUCKS and is more annoying. Lastly there's a new feature where you can pair your phone, when you walk away from the PC it'll lock automatically.

Make sure you delete the installation files once it's installed, and if you have an SSD run trim after a reboot, otherwise it'll be slightly lagged out. Hope you don't mind a little advice.

Last edited:
Back