• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Beta 1.2.9.2

The problem here was actually only related to converting UHD to BD. There seemed to be no problem with normal processes. Can you possibly test that with you.
Since I only have NVIDIA cards in all computers, unfortunately I cannot contribute anything :(

I should have been more specific especially since I just dove into a long thread. I was speaking of what I typically do with CloneBD which is to convert a disc or an ISO into a playable format like MKV. If you have an AMD GPU and set both encode and decode to AMD hardware it will not work. Well I think technically it does it's just so slow as to be neat non-functional. But if you put decode back to software you can convert no issue.

Now as far as this UHD to BD thing I can test that if need be if I have what's needed but I am not sure what is being done here. If you could explain I can give it a shot.

If you could explain I can give it a shot.
This sounds good (y)
I think I should make some screenshots and mark the important things there.
Within the next 3 days I'll find time to do this.
When you have done your testing obout that, we will see if it is a general AMD issue.

Reactions: DQ
I should have been more specific especially since I just dove into a long thread. I was speaking of what I typically do with CloneBD which is to convert a disc or an ISO into a playable format like MKV. If you have an AMD GPU and set both encode and decode to AMD hardware it will not work. Well I think technically it does it's just so slow as to be neat non-functional. But if you put decode back to software you can convert no issue.

Now as far as this UHD to BD thing I can test that if need be if I have what's needed but I am not sure what is being done here. If you could explain I can give it a shot.
Thanks! No need to test. If it's broken for CUDA it doesn't help if it works for AMD. It's a bug for CUDA that didn't exist in the previous version 1.2.9.1. Just needs to be fixed.

@coopervid
Thanks for clarification here. I though this testt would bring a better overview here.
@DQ
No need for you to test and no need for me to create this screenshots.
If you really run into this before it's fixed, just go back to version 1.2.9.1.
Enjoy it :D

Reactions: DQ
Do you use an NVIDIA or ASUS card?
What about your speed for encoding UHD - Is it about 70 fps? Perhaps a screenshot will help.

I have just bought a new graphics card.
MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ventus. Driver is the latest 471.41.
Here are the results and settings of CloneBD. Speeds are from UHD to BD 1080p mkv.
First with 1.2.9.2 then with 1.2.9.0.
With my previous graphics card, MSI GTX 1050 TI, the speed was obviously a lot lower.

CBD1.2.9.2-UHDtoBD mkv.jpg CBD1.2.9.0-UHDtoBD mkv.jpg CBD-UHDtoBD instellingen mkv.jpg

Last edited:
Here are the results and settings of CloneBD. Speeds are from UHD to BD 1080p mkv.
First with 1.2.9.2 then with 1.2.9.0.
Thanks for testing. That shows exactly what @coopervid mentioned. 58 fps in 1.2.9.2 to 161 fps in 1.2.9.0 are a clear statement, I think. Now it´s in the developers hands to find the problem.

Over the last year or so it seems one studio or another has talked about dropping physical media. :(

If development has not stopped? As a CloneBD ISO movie only (no transcoding) user I'd like a fix for:

- Audio dropouts in a number of titles.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08GMC7C91/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

- defaulting to a resulting size other than the (no compression) that had been the default - Not the end of the world but I always have to remember to move the slider now.
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/kee...er-than-the-no-compression.78818/#post-519118

- Now it seems I have three newer titles where the resulting ISO is not recognized by the media player when all others have been and the full ISO plays.
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/iso...-unsupported-on-the-m9702-media-player.81776/

- Also seems like there is an artificial limit to the transfer rate when creating the ISOs.
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/any-way-to-improve-iso-transfer-rate.81664/

I see the masses of new titeles coming in the near future, I really can't belive that the end of the physical disc is coming soon.
I am reading about this too, but why do they plan so much releases? If there are no new releases for month I would get worried, but not yet.

Last edited:
I never downloaded 1.2.9.1; I have 1.2.9.2. Is it possible to download 1.2.9.1? If so, how?

Back