• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Beta 1.2.9.2 - User experiences with it?

njweb

I somehow missed this beta version - 1.2.9.2 - when I first got CloneBD.

I am planning to try it since I see it contains *numerous* fixes and improvements; however since it is a beta, I wanted to know how this beta version is working for others?

Is anyone having issues with the beta version?

Elby's "beta" software is typically more stable than most company's "stable" releases. The beta tag means there might be issues that haven't been vetted, but, usually you'll find their beta versions to be incredibly stable. Personally I don't pay attention to RedFox and Elby's use of the beta tag. I just upgrade.

I've never had any problems with RedFox or Elby beta versions. When I see a new version, release or beta, I upgrade.

This particular beta was available since 14 December 2020. If there were problems they'd have released a newer beta/release with the fixes.

I do the same as SamuraiHL, I ignore if the new version is beta or not.

Ditto, whether it's Redfox or elby bèta's, the second I see one I upgrade. They're pretty much always release quality.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Great, thanks everyone! I suspected their beta software would be stable, but was looking for some feedback, so thanks again.
I will try it out ASAP.

I also appreciate the straight forward details Elby shared of all the changes implemented in this beta. A number of them are very significant, making this almost a mandatory upgrade, for me at least...

Back