• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Audio Issues

mmj30528

Does anyone else have the issue where when burning to a mp4 container, the resulting file's audio sounds like everyone is talking in a paper cup? I have not had issues with this in the past. The last two blu-rays, Alice in Wonderland and The Boss both have done this. I have changed different types of audio codecs (AAC vs. Dolby Digital AC3). Both do this. Any help would be great!

Im having similar issues.. Some BlueRay rips seem to work great and the surround sound is stored in the MKV container and sounds great... Others, such as Captain America Civil War will not keep the surround sound.. I will get Stereo only.. Settings when i use CloneBD have only the Main Surround Sound track selected. Using AnyDVD and CloneBD to rip... any suggestions?

hole on... will upload it --

Salt - Surround is great
Civil War - No Surround - Only Stereo Audio

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.8.0_Info_F_CAPTAIN_AMERICA_CIVIL_WAR.ziplog
    201.1 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.0.8.0_Info_F_SALT.ziplog
    348.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
hole on... will upload it --

Salt - Surround is great
Civil War - No Surround - Only Stereo Audio

Those are AnyDVD log files, they are useless here, this is a CloneBD issue.
Please post CloneBD log files (process the disc Civial War, on the completion page, press the Alt-button, then the log buttons will show up).
To speed things up, you can abort transcoding, as soon as the title, that is giving you problems, is being processed.

Here is a log of Dark Knight. another title that will not play in surround...

I just received an Nvidia Shield and will install that as I am thinking that the Dlinks 300a is the issue....

Attachments

• dark knight.cbdlog
    565.2 KB · Views: 3
Here is a log of Dark Knight. another title that will not play in surround...

I just received an Nvidia Shield and will install that as I am thinking that the Dlinks 300a is the issue....

I can't reproduce this - though you're a couple of versions back. The latest CloneBD is v1.1.1.0.
Maybe it is your player.

I've tried all those movies and all play in surround.

Have you tried dropping the file into MediaInfo to see what it thinks the audio is?

I am having a similar problem with the audio on clonebd... I have two rippers and it does not do it with Leawo ripper only the CloneBD ripper... sort of makes me crazy as they both do a good job with the exception of the audio which makes some movies impossible to watch and listen at the same time... why is that.. and what is making it do what it is doing to the audio on CloneBD?? Makes feel as if the CloneBD is not the same quality as Leawo... ?? The audio sounds as if it is going fast yet stays in sync with the video also it sounds like it is being fed thru a tin can...The CloneBD is a faster ripper than the Leawo... I also would like to make it my primary ripper but unless I can cure the audio malfunction ... I am not all that positive that I can...

I too have audio issues. The instructions I got from RedFox on removing Cinavia Protection was to use Clone BD with AnyDVD in backgroung (appropriate box checked for Cinavia and Clone BD) and convert audio to AC3. That works great and I have been able to remove Cinavia protection from every new release ISO or disc I come up with. The problem is the audio (especially back ground music) and some of the spoken audio has what someone told me the "Fragler Effect"
Is there a way to correct this problem?

No, the distortion is normal and a side effect of the current removal method

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Back