• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD and HD-DVD

arbus33

Hello,

I have some HD-DVD and believed that CloneBD whould be able to read them (may be after AnyDVD rip) to re-create a BD.
It will allow me to watch them on TV (it is difficult to fing a HD-DVD reader, even by soft on PC).

At the moment it doesn't even 'see' them, while AnyDVD does.

Any possibility ? Thanks

You believed wrong, cloneBD is as the name suggests for BLURAY discs, it's not called cloneHDDVD. The product description makes no mention whatsoever of hd-dvd support. You'll need to convert the hd-dvd to bluray structure first using another tool. Slysoft however does not have a product capable of such conversion.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Excuse me, is what your saying that CloneBD will not work after being ripped by AnyDVD-HD?

Excuse me, is what your saying that CloneBD will not work after being ripped by AnyDVD-HD?

No, he said CloneBD was for Bluray, not the older HD-DVD. They are not the same format. AnyDVD HD will work with the HD-DVD, but not CloneBD.

Depends, what's your problem. Please don't hijack someone else's topic with a non-related issue. Create your own topic then we can proceed.

Once you decrypt the HD-DVD it is very easy to turn it into a Blu-ray format movie using ClownBD (NOTE...NOT CloneBD). You will lose menus and extras in this process.

If you want to burn to a disc and it is still too large to fit, you can then use CloneBD to compress it.

Last edited:
Back