• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.8.x "jumps" to end without processing

cello

Since I upgraded to 1.8.8 I can't process most BD anymore. Until start of convertation evrything works fine, but when it starts some files (intros e.g.) are processed but no movie or episodes. It begins and after a second it jumps to the end saying "successful". But the Movie is just 90KB and nothing but a black screen in it.

What I've done:
  • I de- and reinstalled 1.8.8.
  • So I downgraded to some previous 1.8.4 with no success.
  • I cleaned TEMP folder and BD cache folder - nothing better.
  • Then tested BDs that I just converted before - now they show same error!?

What can I do? I think maybe there's some setting or TEMP-file left that causes that error.

Thanks
cello

Last edited:
When it jumps to the end and finishes hold own the 'Alt' key and you should get a button that allows you to make a logfile, send that in or post it up so the devs can have a look at what's going on

Thanks for the quick response - I'll send the Log in asap.

What movies are they? I've seen this bug myself a bunch of times. Saw 2 being one of them, I submitted many logs but they weren't able to come up with a solution.

In my case instead of using the lossless MKV option for that movie, I used the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC option, it's a bit redundant but CloneBD processed the movie perfectly and gave me a working copy.

Another option is to go into the CloneBD settings, where it says "Cleanup all cached data" click the Clear button. Might help.

Last edited:
Since I upgraded to 1.8.8 I can't process most BD anymore. Until start of convertation evrything works fine, but when it starts some files (intros e.g.) are processed but no movie or episodes. It begins and after a second it jumps to the end saying "successful". But the Movie is just 90KB and nothing but a black screen in it.

Had same thing happen with Conjuring 2. Happens so fast no time to even get the blank b4 it's written to. Sent in log file. However, found a workaround until somebody fixes it. Rip movie to ISO using anyDVD HD v8042. Then burn the ISO file using cloneBD v1088. As u can see, burned successfully that way for whatever reason.....

Attachments

• 2016-09-14_Conjuring2.jpg
    2016-09-14_Conjuring2.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 8
Back