• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.2.8.0 Not Working

Ghildebr

Just upgraded to 1.2.8.0 and tried to rip BluRay. Rip runs about a second then I get a Success Message. Here is the log file. By the way, 1.2.7.4 does NOT have this issues. Ripping movie with that version now.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.8.0.Last Christmas.cbdlog
    180.5 KB · Views: 3
I'm sorry for this - we're investigating this right now and will pull the release until the cause is found.

Added a notice to the sticky to let users know not to download 1280 until my post is removed. Temp re-stickied previous beta.

Just uploaded the fix to v1.2.8.1.

Sorry

Still can't get sound from Dolby TruHD from my LG player. Sound works on PC (using PDVD 19). This is the same behavior with 1.2.7

Additional Info:

TruHD works great on a disc. The issue is when the movie is placed in an MKV container. The only way I can get sound is to remove the TruHD track.

I ripped the full disc to Image and tried two competitors SW. MMKV had the same problem as CloneBD and the monkey locked up my LG player (I forgot that was typical when I had my OPPO and it remains with the LG).

This thread shows issues with that track.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.4.0_Info_U_Doctor Sleep_80EACDFF_E699C293.ziplog
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.2.8.1.from iso Doctor Sleep.cbdlog
    401.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back