• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.2.5.1 using AMD hardware not working properly

DQ

Sorry for the vague title but I have been unable to use CloneBD with my new AMD 5700 XT. So I was excited when I saw 1.2.5.1 . Unfortunately, while the crash situation is not there anymore when using hardware using my 5700 it oddly seems to code the movie at the lowest rate possible despite what I might select for bit rate. The movie I tried come out to be under 2GB. It technically worked but obviously the quality was poor.

I realize I may have not provided enough detail but am willing to provide anything that might help.

Thank you

Can you provide us with a log file? This contains all the information we need.

It sounds like the driver is not setting the bitrate correctly. I could suggest for a first try to update the driver, but if you say it's a new card that you most likely already have the latest version.

AMD drivers just got updated so I will give that a shot and provide a log file if it still fails to rip at the right bit rate. Thank you.

So I tried it again but it did the same thing. Here is my logfile. Thank you.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.5.1.Irobot us.cbdlog
    256.5 KB · Views: 3
It seems like the AMF driver fails to set a parameter and then defaults back to standard values.

I have to contact AMD on that, the 5700 is a new card and unfortunately they have individual gpu card configurations internally that I cannot access. Something seems be to out-of-date there.

It seems like the AMF driver fails to set a parameter and then defaults back to standard values.

I have to contact AMD on that, the 5700 is a new card and unfortunately they have individual gpu card configurations internally that I cannot access. Something seems be to out-of-date there.

Just FYI (just in case you did not know already), the issue still exists in 1.2.5.3 .

Of course he knows, he's one of the dev's for clbd ;-) such a fox would have made it into the changelog :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Any news on the 5700xt status? Just curious on when support might be added. Tia

They're still working on it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back