I tried two different BD media to backup and now it doesn't work. This latest 64bit version has some serious bugs that should be pulled and fixed before releasing. 1. Clicked "3rd box" 2. Create disc, folder option 3. Complete copy 4. Did burn to disc 5. Select correct blank disc capacity 6. Began Conversion 7. Let process go 8. Inserted blank media and towards final finish gives error Before 32bit version had no issue with BD media. As of now if it does say completed the temp folder still exists unlike before where it was cleared and removed. I know for fact it's not my computer since the 32bit version before worked just fine. I also did as others mentioned removed CloneBD 32bit so the 64bit could make the correct folder location. But this didn't fix the problem. If anything tonight I will restore the image and wipe clean this version to fix the issue.