• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.1.2.0 still shows to be 1.1.1.0

Ghildebr

Looking at my "About CloneBD" screen I do not see 1.1.2.0 as the version number. I have installed twice and rebooted once. Any issues with the download?

indeed it does, bert even notified me of 1120 after the install. The current exe must still point to 1110 @Ivan

The exe probably still being built. Ivan is a bit early on the announcement it seems and/or linked to the wrong one

It's a new install, but has the wrong build number (1.1.1.0). Just installed it and it has the forced subtitle check boxes

i wouldn't say excellent. That "decoder output" bar is supposed to be empty :p

For a moment I just thought it was a wrong build number but now I see its the same build

If it was the same build it wouldn't have the 'forced subtitle' check boxes.

I'm using the build I downloaded from inside CloneBD, so from the Elby site

It's not just a visual issue. It affects logfile creation too. The button to create a clbd logfile is greyed out due to the supposed "out of date" version.

@Reto @Fabian Steiner

It baffles me because the size of 1.1.1.0 and 1.1.2.0 are different, I think this might be an in house beta, and the wrong file.

I'm hoping it is an in house beta as the forced subtitles don't work. for some reason it makes an extra track for the forced subtitles, but doesn't flag it as forced. What I was hoping for was an option to flag a current sub track as forced

I'm hoping it is an in house beta as the forced subtitles don't work. for some reason it makes an extra track for the forced subtitles, but doesn't flag it as forced. What I was hoping for was an option to flag a current sub track as forced
This is just a mistake of uploading the wrong link. Ivan will correct it. I hope he hasn't left yet.

What are you playing with?

Making an mkv of 'The Martian'. It has a forced sub track, but instead of flagging it as forced the new version makes a copy of the forced track, but still doesn't flag it as forced

If you then drop the mkv into MKVToolnix it shows that no track has a forced flag

That's good to know for the developers to fix, but not what i asked ;) @Ivan wake up my friend :p

If the track isn't flagged as forced then it makes no difference what you play it back in as it will never force it on.

If I then take the MKV into MKVToolnix and set it as forced then everything I play it back in forces that track on

Back