• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.7.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

1.0.7.6 2016-02-12
  • fix: enable and auto-configure hidden playlists when creating partial copies with original menu requested.
  • fix: previous version was incompatible with Windows XP
  • fix: change decoding of DTS-HD streams (DTS-HD HRE, DTS-HD MA, DTS-ES)
  • fix: dts channel layout is now correctly processed during transcoding
  • minor fixes and improvements
  • updated languages

what settings do I need for the clone bd? I run the any dvd first then I always used the clone dvd but now I want to use the clone bd to erase the cinavira or so I can hear the audio. Not sure what putput to use. I need some guidance. Thanks anyubody

In Anydvd: the bottom setting in program settings (remove cinavia)
In CloneBD: Downscale audio to ac3

BOTH need to be correct or it will not work, when done correctly the fox tray icon will turn purple

1.0.7.6 2016-02-12
  • fix: enable and auto-configure hidden playlists when creating partial copies with original menu requested.
  • updated languages
Tom, this question is kind of directed toward you. Since the new releases of CloneBD are posted here and easily seen as a new release to those that frequent here, is someone from EB going to keep this going, or are we going to have to frequent the EB site to see if there is a new release?

I realize you've directed the question to Tom but CloneBD can be set to check for updates.

I realize you've directed the question to Tom but CloneBD can be set to check for updates.
True, but I don't use CloneBD often, but I do infest this board (as Clams says) frequently, so I would know of an update much quicker if it was posted here.

If you have CloneBD set to notify you, it does, accessed or not. Just like AnyDVD and CloneDVD.

MC

1.0.7.6 2016-02-12
  • updated languages

i have some problems whit this releas, when i convert BD50 to mkw , sometimes no sub and sometimes no sound, i had not this problem whit 1.0.7.5 wher can i download 1.0.7.5?

I find 1.0.7.6 sometimes, after converting for only a minute or two, suddenly thinks it's not using much CPU and tells me it could run various amounts such as 800% faster because, it says, something else is using lots of CPU power.

It's nonsense, nothing has changed, it's still using 90%+ of the CPU and it's still converting at the same speed it just doesn't know that it's using the CPU power.

I just tried 1.0.7.8 but it crashed more or less instantly when I started the conversion.

I'm trying to convert the main title to a H.265 MKV file.

I find 1.0.7.6 sometimes, after converting for only a minute or two, suddenly thinks it's not using much CPU and tells me it could run various amounts such as 800% faster because, it says, something else is using lots of CPU power.

It's nonsense, nothing has changed, it's still using 90%+ of the CPU and it's still converting at the same speed it just doesn't know that it's using the CPU power.

I just tried 1.0.7.8 but it crashed more or less instantly when I started the conversion.

I'm trying to convert the main title to a H.265 MKV file.
Still a problem with 1.0.8.1.
It might be that after converting one title and moving on to the next it does it. I'm not sure.

As I type CBD 1.0.8.1 is using 91% CPU but itself claiming it's only using 2% and saying it could run 1100% faster!

Still a problem with 1.0.8.1.
It might be that after converting one title and moving on to the next it does it. I'm not sure.

As I type CBD 1.0.8.1 is using 91% CPU but itself claiming it's only using 2% and saying it could run 1100% faster!

Still happening with CloneBD 1.0.8.5.

We can't reproduce this, I have never seen such an effect and I'm not sure if anyone else ever reported this.
Basically it's a cosmetic thing, after all, if I understand you right, the actual processing is ok (?)

We tried this by converting several files in a row, swapping discs, etc....
It's difficult to tackle this, if we don't know what the cause is or at least see that phenomenon here.

This is an announcement thread for a 6 month old version of CloneBD - not meant for trouble shooting at all.
I'm closing this thread now.

@BrianG61UK: I suggest you open an individual thread with an appropriate title and add as much information you think may be relevant, then there is a much better chance, that this issue can be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back