• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.7.6 - BluRay 'Inside Out'

Walter Plinge

Hello,

I'm experiencing audio issues if converting the BluRay of "Inside Out" into mp4 (AVC as well as HEVC video, AAC as well as AC3 audio) format. From around 45. minute the audio (german audio track AC3+) is some hundred milliseconds behind the video, but only if I convert the the full film. If I'm converting the last chapters alone, the audio-video-sync is fine (as well as some bonus material on the disc). Also I've got the following message after converting the Disc:
'[ERROR ] [0x00000000048b8c80] WARNING: caught exception in filterAudio'

Please find attached the according log from CloneBD.

PS: Just for completeness - for all my experiments with this disc, I've been using AnyDVDHD to create a folder out of the original BluRay onto my SSD. Encoding the disc directly (my standard way of encoding) shows exactly the same behavior/result, as using the folder.

PPS: I just figured out that there are several films using the title 'Inside Out'. So for clarification, I'm referencing to the 2015 Pixar film.

Attachments

• inside_out_log.zip
    248.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back