• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.7.2 song issue

rblib2

I'm new to posting so please forgive any rookie mistakes. I recently purchased CloneBD and converted a couple of blu ray movies to MKV files. After the conversion I burned them to disc using ConvertXtoVideo. Everything came out well with one exception. The audio and video are in sync throughout the movie, but when a song plays during the movie, it plays at the correct tempo, slows down and then plays at the correct tempo again. Over and over... Very weird. Any suggestions?

Nothing weird about it. You've got anydvd's 'remove cinavia' fix enabled and that's a side effect of the current method. Things will improve.

What is weird is using convertxtovideo to burn. That software program is designed to convert your mkv's into something different like mp4, avi.

If you want a simple burn use IMGBurn.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Nothing weird about it. You've got anydvd's 'remove cinavia' fix enabled and that's a side effect of the current method. Things will improve.

What is weird is using convertxtovideo to burn. That software program is designed to convert your mkv's into something different like mp4, avi.

If you want a simple burn use IMGBurn.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Any time frame regarding addressing the "side effect of the current method"? Audio and Video are great but the soundtrack being out of sync is sort of an unavoidable annoyance when watching the movies. Possibly on the next update? Thanks.

No, slysoft and elby don't do 'release date' estimates. That way they can't disappoint when that date comes and goes without a release for feature X due to circumstances.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Just disable cinavia removal when creating mkvs.

Just disable cinavia removal when creating mkvs.
Sort of defeats the purpose of having the ability to remove the Watermark. If you are backing up your BD and the result is a garbled soundtrack then it's a subpar backup. Thanks.

Not really, there's little to no players that look for the signal on a portable format such as mkv. The main purpose of cinavia is to prevent backup DISC playback.

Not really, there's little to no players that look for the signal on a portable format such as mkv. The main purpose of cinavia is to prevent backup DISC playback.

Thanks for chiming in. My BD player is a Samsung BD-FM59, so it's sort of mainstream. Using CloneBD, I convert a Blu-ray folder/BDMV structure to a mkv file. When I play the mkv in my BD-FM59 player, the result is good audio/video but with a warped soundtrack. What am I doing wrong or not doing right? I don't think I'm the only one with this issue. I jumped right on this software when it was released but probably should have waited. Thanks again.

You're not doing anything thing wrong. The search function would have revealed that. The speedup/slowdown of the background audio is a side effect of the current removal method. They are working on a better version. That said, if you're playing back the mkv from a flash drive, try converting without removing the signal first. As previously stated, there are little to no players that look for the signal in portable files such as mkv played through the USB ports.

While converting a BD structure to a mkv file, I get the message "CloneBD is currently not making full use of your CPU. It could operate apx. 52% (that number varies) faster", but it doesn't suggest what setting changes to make so it will operate faster. Please advise. Thanks.

Please do not hijack a topic with an unrelated issue. This topic is about cinavia not CPU usage. That said, they are aware of that message when converting to a mobile format. Try updating to 1073, if that doesn't work wait for a new version that may fix the issue.

It's not a bug, not an issue to be fixed. It's merely informational and simply states, that the CPU is not running at full speed.
Usually, because either

- source drive can't deliver data faster
- destination drive can't swallow data faster
- the source video is VC-1 (VC-1 decoder, unfortunately can't make full use of all cores, that's a limitation of the underlying libav library)

Please do not hijack a topic with an unrelated issue. This topic is about cinavia not CPU usage. That said, they are aware of that message when converting to a mobile format. Try updating to 1073, if that doesn't work wait for a new version that may fix the issue.

Okay, sorry guys. I'm still learning the ropes... By the way, I am using 1073 so I will wait for a newer version. Thanks

Back