• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.6.0 beta

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneBD1060Beta.exe

1.0.6.0 2015-10-11 (beta)
  • fix: libstdc++-6.dll was missing in setup of ver 1.0.5.9
  • updated languages (nl, sv)

1.0.5.9 2015-10-10 (beta)
  • new: added video encoding support for H.265/HEVC, requires a HEVC capable hardware or software player (such as VLC). For Win x64 only. Experimental!
  • new: added statistics to the completion page
  • new: added support for PGS (Blu-ray) subtitle in external containers
  • new: added support for burned subtitles
  • change: allow selection of subtitle type (BD/DVD) for MKV creation
  • change: allow video codec selection on output page (currently only MKV)
  • fix: subtitle + video-lossless hang
  • minor fixes and improvements
  • updated languages

Its fixed, great job. I love it. Maybe H265 in .mp4 in the next version. LOL.

With my notbook I get
H.264: 125 fps
H.265: 40 fps

Greetings!

That fixed my playback problem also

The Select All checkboxes are still the way they were before and they were that way in the previous version too. I note that I didn't see any (Select All) checkboxes at all with the retail disc of Elysium blu-ray.

Last edited:
That fixed my playback problem also
Great news.

The Select All checkboxes are still the way they were before and they were that way in the previous version too. I note that I didn't see any checkboxes at all with the retail disc of Elysium blu-ray.
Posted a note to the responsible developer.

One click on "About CloneBD" shows version 1.0.5.9 instead of 1.0.6.0. It's no big deal, though.

Tom

I installed the new version but still have the problem from the previous thread...
HOWEVER
When I click on (i) the version is still shown as 1.0.5.9 so maybe my install is wrong
otoh
libstdc++-6.dll is present in the library (09/10/15 14:37) and CloneBD itself has ‎"11 ‎October ‎2015, ‏‎18:37:16", both of which points seem correct for 1.0.6

So I'm not sure and I'm going home!!!

Cheers, and thanks for all the support, Steve

Tom
I installed the new version but still have the problem from the previous thread...
HOWEVER
When I click on (i) the version is still shown as 1.0.5.9 so maybe my install is wrong

Steve,

Installation of 1.0.6.0 went ok. For this quickfix-build somebody forgot to update the version number inside. Only the dll changed from 1.0.5.9 to 1.0.6.0.

Please send another log to bugs@elby.ch and I'm gonna catch it. Developers are really interested in your error

Thanks
Tom

The 1.0.6.0/5.9 has a functional MPEG-2 Steam in ts format. Glad that is working. It seems as if progress is being made by the day.

Last edited:
Steve,

Installation of 1.0.6.0 went ok. For this quickfix-build somebody forgot to update the version number inside. Only the dll changed from 1.0.5.9 to 1.0.6.0.

Please send another log to bugs@elby.ch and I'm gonna catch it. Developers are really interested in your error

Thanks
Tom
done that :)

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneBD1060Beta.exe

1.0.6.0 2015-10-11 (beta)
  • fix: libstdc++-6.dll was missing in setup of ver 1.0.5.9
  • updated languages (nl, sv)
1.0.5.9 2015-10-10 (beta)
  • new: added video encoding support for H.265/HEVC, requires a HEVC capable hardware or software player (such as VLC). For Win x64 only. Experimental!
  • new: added statistics to the completion page
  • new: added support for PGS (Blu-ray) subtitle in external containers
  • new: added support for burned subtitles
  • change: allow selection of subtitle type (BD/DVD) for MKV creation
  • change: allow video codec selection on output page (currently only MKV)
  • fix: subtitle + video-lossless hang
  • minor fixes and improvements
  • updated languages
Hi,
great work. However, the displayed version number is still 1.0.5.9
Regards
Lothar

They know about the version number. No changes between 1059 and 1060 other than that dll fix. They just forgot to update the revision. Nothing big

I think the compression slider for compressing to a file ideally needs adjusting for H.265.
At present it looks like choosing H.265 rather than H.264 doesn't produce a smaller file unless you also slide the slider more towards the red end.

Also I would ideally like to see VBR (constant quality) as an option for the output video. It can make the output files much smaller.

They know about the version number. No changes between 1059 and 1060 other than that dll fix. They just forgot to update the revision. Nothing big
That sounds all good and all but that confuses more then it helps if they download 1060 but see it says 1059-that should've been fixed ASAP. Slysoft is know to correct such errors but missing this and not fixing it right away sounds bad for reputations.

That sounds all good and all but that confuses more then it helps if they download 1060 but see it says 1059-that should've been fixed ASAP. Slysoft is know to correct such errors but missing this and not fixing it right away sounds bad for reputations.
If this small number confuses you, then I am sorry, but everyone else seems to understand it.

It is not slysoft fault and it dont affects their reputation, only affecting you

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It is not slysoft fault and it dont affects their reputation, only affecting you

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I think the point is maybe more, that both 1059 and 1060 are betas. By definition, one downloads a beta at own risk and prepared for oddities. If 1060 was an official release then I think "Recycle" would have a decent point albeit somewhat aggressively expressed.

Back