• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.2.6 Problems / Issues encountered

The_ghost

Good day
Now it could be something I am doing wrong or something out of order, but I just wanted to ask the questions to see if anyone has experienced the same issues as I am new to cloneBD. I am the other products for clonedvd and anydvd-hd and I have been highly please with those products. Its nice to see software work propely as advertised.
Now I know that CloneBD is new and there is always a few bugs here and there but maybe others have experienced the same.

1. Orgional attemped to backup by harpy potter blu-ray and everytime I ran the step to start the read process and once that completed it asked me to insert a blank disc. It would say the disc does not have enough room. Tried a few times but failed. Now I redownload the latest version 1.0.2.6 as request by support and got it to finally work. (now I did notice that due to time it takes to process it might sit waiting a few hours until I can put in a disc to continue on. It comes up with the same error about not enough room (I am writing and have setup for 25gb blu ray disc). I did finf though if I caught it just after it spit out the orgional, it would then take the blanks and do the write. Don't know if anyone has ssen this one before or not.

2. I have backed up my following with the trial version:

Happy potter deadly hollows part 2 - completed successfully but noticed the audio was out of sync with movie. Lip reading didn't match.

Expendables #3 - completed successfully but after the premir stuff and start movie it hands on screen for a couple of seconds, goes to move and no voice.

Hercules - with the rock - completed successfully, however when I tried to play, it kept playing some orange colour up front cartoon screens and kept looping..could not carry on to anything else.

Now all I am doing is run the clonebd, insert disc, select full 1:1 copy then select bd-25gd disc for the destination and off it goes then once it asks for the blank disc, I have to insert shortly afterwards and it writes to the disc.

Any help would be great

thanks

Back