• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.2.5

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
1.0.2.5 2014-12-23
  • New: Disable beaver animation in settings [#338]
  • Change: Autofill titlestrip on player page before playback [#596]
  • Change: Sort installed devices in "add devices" window by manufacturer THEN by name [#340]
  • Change: Licenses will not expire before Jan 18th 2017 to accommodate early adopters [#600]
  • Change: Update [E]AC-3 parser to newest standard
  • Fix: Eject behaviour when ejecting while transcoding [#341]
  • Fix: Tooltips from obscured elements sometimes showed through popup windows.
  • Fix: Silent application exit on transcoder start
  • Fix: Division-by-zero when VC-1 frame rate parameters are unknown [#317]
  • Fix: Crash when IG command processor is accidentally invoked while transcoding (and not previewing) [#619]
  • Fix: Crash in AVC SEI parser on some discs [#632]
  • Fix: A crash when GPU does not provide a state block [#633]
  • Fix: Some crashes when frames need to be duplicated so synchronize video, audio at the beginning [#608]
  • Fix: Out-of-the-order chapter insertion with certain titles. [#598]
  • Fix: Stop background processing on start page
  • Fix: A number of crashes in Medium mode when no compression is used (packet filter mode)
  • Fix: Crash, when cover button gets clicked while no titles are selected. [#597]
  • Fix: Preview player displays "Title -1" during playback [#645]
  • Fix: Crash on read error during clip-switch (double magic packet buffer overrun).[#654]
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

error not enough space on drive

Just upgraded to 1.0.2.5 and now when I press continue to go to page to begin conversion it comes up with not enough space on drive.
I have 5oo gig space free it was working fine with previous versions and I have had no problems.
also cant produce log

Just upgraded to 1.0.2.5 and now when I press continue to go to page to begin conversion it comes up with not enough space on drive.
I have 5oo gig space free it was working fine with previous versions and I have had no problems.
also cant produce log
fixed pressed the x button and was able to convert

Tom

I notice that a next update has not been scheduled does this mean that future updates will be ad hoc; or have I spoken too soon

A couple days past tom said that new updates are scheduled for on a weekly basis, every friday. With the possibility of intermediate releases (like this one).

CloneBD updates

A couple days past tom said that new updates are scheduled for on a weekly basis, every friday. With the possibility of intermediate releases (like this one).

Advice noted with thanks:eek:

Installed it, tried it, and crashed each time... I'm a little surprised that CloneBD would be released if it wasn't quite ready??? Hopefully it'll get all kinked out in due time, but kinda unusual to get a product that doesn't work perfectly from Slysoft...lol. But I do have faith. 8)

@ MBK

Yep, I get the same results, completely non-functional.

I was ready to make the purchase (E-mail advert), but thought I should see it there are any show stoppers. Almost didn't because of Sly's rep.. Glad I tested first....

Menu not 1:1!?

Hi, How to remove wallpaper before the main menu.copy 1: 1 without any changes to the menu.:bowdown:

When making a 1:1 copy you can't remove the trailers etc.

Because they haven't put those options in. That's why it's called 1:1. You get the full disc shrunk down. We have asked them to give options to remove them but it hasn't been implemented nor have we been told if they will implement it.

Because they haven't put those options in. That's why it's called 1:1. You get the full disc shrunk down. We have asked them to give options to remove them but it hasn't been implemented nor have we been told if they will implement it.
I got it. Thanks, I look for the program of copying of Blu-Ray from the menu(original) both the removal of sound tracks and compression of BD-25.:confused:

Bought this a few days back and just tried my first disc, The Equalizer. Boom, Cinavia warning. It'll be nice to have that removal feature sooner than later.

Yup, but its a good start. Hey at least it doesn't need to 'download a database' to detect it. Magic happens on the fly :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back