• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.2.1 public beta

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I wonder what the first thing is they'll complain about now that it has been proven CloneBD does exist. I can already see the topics: "WHAAAAT no cinavia removal????"

I thought I'd post this in this thread as well for those reporting 'freezing' errors on encodes where it seems that CloneBD is stuck on a frame on a video file and won't go any further.

For those getting a freeze whilst encoding, does it allow you to abort the encode? If so then abort the encode then when it takes you back to the main page hold down the 'Alt' key and you get a couple of options, 1 is to send an email direct with logfile which works if you have a mail client set up, the other is to create a logfile which you name and save and can then attach the zipped logfile to your post.

There have some reports of frezzing also at Myce.com, but I am hesitant to believe the source as he is an old developer of another program.

I've seen it myself. Iron man 2 did it, but when I ran it through again it worked fine. I've also seen it with the Toy story discs where it gets to a certain file and just never finishes it

I've seen it myself. Iron man 2 did it, but when I ran it through again it worked fine. I've also seen it with the Toy story discs where it gets to a certain file and just never finishes it

I think you might be onto something, all the complaints have been for animated discs. Maybe a clue to the issues.

It's great to see it out in the world. I'm going to continue the testing I've been doing and see if those issues are resolved.

Gonna keep testing just the same here. Afaik i'm considering this a public stress test. A limited closed beta tester user amount can only spot so much. With a public beta, chances increase by a mile to spot issues possibly not yet found by the closed beta testers.

Back