• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD2 - Shrinking Quality?

Madgeko

So I have 2 questions here.

1. I was a Slysoft Lifetime License holder. Does my Slysoft registration key work for Clone DVD2 ?

2. Shrink Quality: Do members typically use a separate DVD shrinking software? Or is the CloneDVD shrinking utility of high enough quality to forego any additional shrinking software?

1 License questions belong in the license section. That said, CloneDVD is an elaborate bytes product. It never was affected by the shutdown, and never will be unless elaborate bytes decides to make a change in licenses. Your license will continue to work fine

2. It makes no sense to use a separate product again after you've already compressed with CloneDVD. That's redundant. The more times you process video the more you decrease the quality.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

So I have 2 questions here.
Nothing wrong with asking a question. Just no Surveys.

1. I was a Slysoft Lifetime License holder. Does my Slysoft registration key work for Clone DVD2 ?
As the MOD said it has no effect since it doesn't decrypt the protection that was done by Anydvd HD.

2. Shrink Quality: Do members typically use a separate DVD shrinking software? Or is the CloneDVD shrinking utility of high enough quality to forego any additional shrinking software?
Shrinking as mentioned ruins playback image quality doing from DVD9 to DVD5 once is more then enough anymore and you ruin the quality. I had no problem just using CloneDVD to shrink from dvd9 to dvd5 anymore if you want just the video then you will have to use ClonedvdMobile to converty to a different media format. Beyond shrinking from dvd9 to dvd5 and or bd50 to bd25 is about far as you want to go with media playback for different format then you need to find other software to do that with.

Last edited:
Back