• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD2: Processing Error

btremblay

Having a problem reading 3 of the 5 discs in the Insanity Asylum package. Two work fine. Have been using Clone DVD and AnyDVD for 7 years with no problems... this is the 1st.

Error code from CloneDVD2: File 1 G:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_05_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

Log file from AnyDVD is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.2.0_Info_G_INSANITY_ASYLUM_DISC3.zip
    391.3 KB · Views: 5
Not likely a protection

Since it is extremely unlikely a protection would appear on some discs in the set and not others I would offer you have data issues that will affect copying but not necessarily affect playing these.

Tip for the future: set the region of your drive to non-0 as this helps AnyDVD with its CSS work.

Right mouse the system tray AnyDVD fox icon and click "exit".

Remove the DVD from the drive.

YOU MUST EXIT ANYDVD OR YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE DRIVE REGION

1. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties" (in Vista, start > right click "Computer" ---> select "Properties")
2. Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button (in Vista, open "Device Manager").
3. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
4. Click "properties".
5. You should have a region tab at the top there. Click that and from there you can select a region.
6. Select the region that matches YOUR COUNTRY. Even if Windows shows your country is "set", do this anyway!
7. Close those panels now. Start Anydvd, insert the DVD and left click the system tray AnyDVD fox and see that the drive status shown is NOT "0".

Do NOT proceed until the status panel for AnyDVD shows a number for your drive region and no longer "0".

Still Problem

Thanks, Frank for the quick response. I did what you said and I am still having the same error. Any help is very much appreciated.

Error message: File 1 G:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_05_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

New Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.2.0_Info_G_INSANITY_ASYLUM_DISC3.zip
    391.6 KB · Views: 2
Still Problem

Sorry, Frank. I forgot to tell you that CloneDVD2 gets to 85% each time when reading before it stops with the error.

OK, expected

I didn't think that would change this but it might help down the road.
What happens if use the "rip video DVD to hard disc..." option on the right mouse click menu on the AnyDVD tray fox icon and then try to burn from the Hard Drive and NOT the DVD if that succeeds. I suspect this will fail, however, with FILEIO3 permanent read error.

Having a problem reading 3 of the 5 discs in the Insanity Asylum package. Two work fine. Have been using Clone DVD and AnyDVD for 7 years with no problems... this is the 1st.

Error code from CloneDVD2: File 1 G:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_05_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

Log file from AnyDVD is attached.

Try to set the Ai scanner to "always enabled" for this disc.

Thanks, James. The Ai scanner set to "always enabled" worked. I assume I should take it off after the succesful write since it says "not recommended". This it the only time in 7 years that this has happened.

You guys are the best!!!

Totally missed this one

I am an idiot and overlooked the title of this disc. :bang:
It was "resolved" some time ago by indeed running it with the AI Scanner "enabled" for the scan.
Sorry if I strung you along on this one. Getting old :eek:

Yes, click "default" to return AnyDVD back to regular use.

Back