• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD2 -- Inbulit recorder OR Nero 7 ? Which is recommended

craige4u

Hello,

I am using latest version of clone dvd2 and would like to burn DVD movies frm my HD to Disks (DVD-5).

Now shall i use inbulit DVD recorder in clone dvd2 OR shall i use Nero 7 to burn?

Also, as i already have Nero 7 installed on my machine will it anyway conflict with the recorder of clone dvd2?

I need best burn quality.

PS: Which burning speed is best for my 16x writer/disks-r
________
HotStella

Last edited:
I need best burn quality.

If you mean picture quality, rip first with Clonedvd (set it to "dvd -/+ r DL" near the quality bar, and select the output as "dvd files"), and then import that rip into Nero Recode.

Ensure Incd is not installed on your system.

Which burning speed is best for my 16x writer/disks-r

12x or 8x. Use good quality media (Memorex, Ritek, Princo, Fuji, TDK from Costco, and Maxell that are not made in Japan are not good quality media). Use Taiyo Yuden 8x Premium, Verbatim, Maxell Plus, or Maxell Broadcast Quality
If you use poor quality blank media, then you should expect problems.

well,

1]I need to burn either frm nero express OR inbuilt DVD software in clonedvd,
So whats the best to use for excellent quality?

2] Nero Recode better than both above option ?
________
UGGS

Last edited:
2] Nero Recode better than both above option ?

Purely for transcoder picture quality? Yes

However, Clonedvd ensures compatibility with Anydvd. Recode 2.5.4.0, for example, hangs no matter what you do with Pirates of the Carribean R1. Clonedvd doesn't hang. It's a bug in Recode.

Clonedvd also has a free 21 day trial. You have nothing to lose by trying it.

Last edited:
Back