Clone Dvd2 and burning with two drives

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by Microburn, May 8, 2007.

1. Microburn

Microburn Member

I have owned this software for quite awhile and I have nothing but praise for the program my only problem I have with it I use two burners and it reads and copies Just perfect the only thing that bothers me is I have to hit the button to eject after the burn is complete..........Maybe I have missed something in the settings to allow it to complete the burn without me having to click on the eject at the end of the burn.

If there is no setting for this I might suggest this would be a great improvement for me and many other users that Just like to start the dvd backup process and do something else while it does its own thing Like work!!:) :)

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Your burner should eject when it's finished burning.

Read this

3. BigBaaaMack

BigBaaaMack Well-Known Member

I have 2 computers with Rom/Burner combinations, and I also get a box saying burn was successful, eject (or something like that). I was expecting the drive to automatically eject, similar to XCopy. Even with the above solution, it does not:confused:

4. Webslinger

And what happens when you click on the box?

Last edited: May 9, 2007
  5. BigBaaaMack

BigBaaaMack Well-Known Member

It ejects. Is this the way it is suppose to work?

6. Webslinger

I think so, yes (it's been awhile since I've burned with Clonedvd).

7. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

that is correct.when the dvd copy is ready,you get a dialogue box which also has an eject option-if you dont click 'eject' it will stay in the drive.
    i burnt a vhs to dvd the other day using sonic,and when that completes burning,the disc ejects automatically-that would be a neat feature for clonedvd2 to have (even if it was a check box option).

8. Zeratul

Zeratul Well-Known Member

i would prefer a checkbox option like on nero.

its nice for when i burn a dvd-dl overnight to not have it automatically eject

9. Webslinger

Ok, after reading through this thread, I realized I misinterpreted what the OP meant (I thought he was saying Clonedvd has hanging on his system and wouldn't eject). Clonedvd is operating normally, and you can ignore my first reply.

I guess you are requesting a feature to be added.

10. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

That's why there is an "Eject" button instead of the "Done" button. No need for a checkbox. Before using the disc, it *must* be ejected.