• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

clone dvd

burnandrip

Does Clone DVD take the place of DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter. Do i still need the DVD Shrink and DVD decrypter along with the Clone Dvd.Also can i put my any DVD and Clone Dvd on my home computer and work computer just using the same license keys.

sorry detroit baseball not real swift on all this any dvd and clone dvd stuff like you.

sorry detroit baseball not real swift on all this any dvd and clone dvd stuff like you.
It's right on the forum index. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

But to answer your question. If you're using AnyDVD and CloneDVD, I don't see why you would need to use any other programs.

It's right on the forum index. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

But to answer your question. If you're using AnyDVD and CloneDVD, I don't see why you would need to use any other programs.

[OT]
Nero Recode can be useful in some cases. 99% of the time I just use AnyDVD & CloneDVD2 but for compressing to a DVD5 from DVD9 the results tend to be better with Recode. In any case I rip the the DVD to the HD first. If I just use CloneDVD then I let it compress it while ripping it to the HD. Otherwise, I rip it to the HD as a DVD9 and then run it through Recode.
[/OT]

[OT]
Nero Recode can be useful in some cases. 99% of the time I just use AnyDVD & CloneDVD2 but for compressing to a DVD5 from DVD9 the results tend to be better with Recode. In any case I rip the the DVD to the HD first. If I just use CloneDVD then I let it compress it while ripping it to the HD. Otherwise, I rip it to the HD as a DVD9 and then run it through Recode.
[/OT]
Doesn't that cost money?

Doesn't that cost money?

I've owned AnyDVD, CloneDVD and CloneCD since 2003 and I've been a Nero user since before that. If I have Nero anyway why not make use of Nero Recode? As an existing Nero customer I get upgrade discounts for newer releases, etc. So, yes, it does cost money but for me it equates to better results. If a person wants to they can use Shrink which is just a freeware ancestor of Recode.

But, in the end, the answer is that sometimes CloneDVD and AnyDVD aren't the best by themselves. For ripping and burning dual layer DVDs then there's no need for Shrink or Recode at all so that would make the issue moot. Personally, I always rip and burn to single layer discs while removing what I don't need.

I've owned AnyDVD, CloneDVD and CloneCD since 2003 and I've been a Nero user since before that. If I have Nero anyway why not make use of Nero Recode? As an existing Nero customer I get upgrade discounts for newer releases, etc. So, yes, it does cost money but for me it equates to better results. If a person wants to they can use Shrink which is just a freeware ancestor of Recode.

But, in the end, the answer is that sometimes CloneDVD and AnyDVD aren't the best by themselves. For ripping and burning dual layer DVDs then there's no need for Shrink or Recode at all so that would make the issue moot. Personally, I always rip and burn to single layer discs while removing what I don't need.
Same with me. I never use DL discs. I just remove things I don't need from the DVD and let the program compress it a little to fit on a DVD5. Cheaper. Looks identical to my eyes.

[OT]
[/OT]

Half your luck, I have an option to fit to disc in Nero7 Premium,
and it hasn't worked yet with a dvd9 down to a 5, and frequently on .avi's
that are only a little over size.....:rolleyes:

Back