Clone DVD

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by fireguy097, Jun 2, 2008.

1. fireguy097

fireguy097 New Member

This has probably been submitted hundreds of times but I will start here. I took advantage of the free trial to see how clone DVD worked and I loved it. When I purchased a license some time later and the tried using it I had a bit of a problem.

I can copy the DVD but for some reason it is copying it in seperate 45 minute files so we I go to replay it off of my hard drive it plays 1 file at a time then stops. I did not have this problem with the last version I trialed. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help in advance.

2. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Open the VIDEO_TS.IFO file with your player software. If using PowerDVD, choose playback from folder. Do *not* play .vob files.

3. fireguy097

fireguy097 New Member

By program I assume you mean Clone DVD. Yes I am selecting the TS file as the source.

I should mention that after I wrote this I realized that I had originally trialed Clone DVD mobile. That might explain why the controls and screen views seemed different to me.

So I want to view them off my hard drive I can? I can also burn them onto a disc at my leisure as well?

Thanks,

4. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

No. I meant dvd software playback program.

Yes.

Yes

5. fireguy097

fireguy097 New Member

Yes it is power dvd, sorry about that.

Thanks for the help

6. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Okay, so as James wrote, select the "video_ts" folder that you create on your hard drive using Clonedvd as the source from within Powerdvd.