• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

clone dvd works well except........

camel24hrs

I have had no problems using clone dvd ....except when I attempt to burn to a dvd-r dl. I get the dreaded " source data to large " message. I have tried this on both pcs that I have and get the same result. Both have liteon burners one a 20 speed and one a 16 speed. And both have the latest firm ware installed on them.

Now I can burn the image to my hard drive and use Nero to burn it to a dual layer. But that kind of defeats the purpose of clone dvd......And yes, tried it on verbatum disc too........Any suggestions.......?

I have had no problems using clone dvd ....except when I attempt to burn to a dvd-r dl. I get the dreaded " source data to large " message. I have tried this on both pcs that I have and get the same result. Both have liteon burners one a 20 speed and one a 16 speed. And both have the latest firm ware installed on them.

Now I can burn the image to my hard drive and use Nero to burn it to a dual layer. But that kind of defeats the purpose of clone dvd......And yes, tried it on verbatum disc too........Any suggestions.......?

1) Do not use dvd-r DL. Use dvd+R DL only (and only use Verbatim made in Singapore)

2. Select "dvd-9" near the quality bar in Clonedvd

problem

problem is my toshieba dvd player doesnt play any plus formated dvds. So if I want to go with dl then it has to be a minus........no problem burning iso files to -dl with nero.....just takes forever going that route.

well that is to cool

Thanks guys, just have to figure out what to do with the stack of 22 dvd-r dl disk I have lol, guess I can use then for data disc. lol

I get the dreaded " source data to large " message.

Sorry for the silly question, but you're not using cd-rs, right?

And your definitely using DL discs and not single layer dvd-rs, right?

Last edited:
Yes, It has dvd-r dl written on it and I verified it with smart burn.

Back