• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD VS. DVD Shrink

clone dvd v shrink

i have found it quicker to use anydvd and nero to burn becuse u can burn
straight to disc by useing the quick option in nero

clone dvd v dvd shrink

the only thing with clonedvd is that if u burn a dule disc it puts the link in the
right place weres nero does`t

First I must admit, that I believe Shrink is a wonderful program (shh, I hope my boss isn' reading this).
CloneDVD can do a lot of things Shrink can't and vice versa. Most of the time I use CloneDVD, and on some occasions Shrink. They complement each other nicely.
For example: Removing material while keeping menus sucks with Shrink. CloneDVD2 is clearly the winner - it lets you keep menus, but remove every title you don't want completely, reducing compression of the parts you DO want.
It can split to two discs the way you like it - movie on one, extras on another while keeping the menus working. Or split the movie in the middle keeping the menus.
Shrink accepts the files made by CloneDVD, so you can pre-process the disc with Clone and compress with Shrink (if you prefer Shrink's compressor).
I don't know anything about shrink but I do know with Clone DVD2 I can copy just the movie by selecting titles then if I want I'll copy the extras using the clone dvd mode and deselecting the movie

The end result I have a disk with just the movie and a disk with all the special features

I do have a DL Burner but why go to the extra cost buyinf 8.5G disks when two 4.5G disks are a quarter of the cost?

I Usually burn the extras on a RW disk in case I don't want to keep the extras

Back