• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

clone dvd problem

1spiderweb

I have a problem with my clone dvd program everytime I want to open this program the program is minimized and I am not able to open it.my windows task manager shows it as a running program.

Right click on the clonedvd icon in the system tray and select Maximise. this will help not having to reinstall the program each time this happens.

When will this bug be fixed? It seems that the border on the program window is sizeable by the user, but it also expands on it's own for some reason. I have the same problem now as the original poster, but while reinstalling provides a temporary work-around it's not a fix.

Thanks
Howard

Last edited:
It seems that the border on the program window is sizeable by the user, but it also expands on it's own for some reason.

It shouldn't unless you touch it. I don't have this issue at all on 3 systems.

It shouldn't unless you touch it. I don't have this issue at all on 3 systems.

So you never minimise the application and then restore it? It's quite standard really, and I suppose that the developers could fix it very easily by making the border fixed.

As mentioned it is a shame that the suggested fix was to remove and reinstall a functioning program. One user with an issue is ok, but multiple people with the same issue is a bug.

It's a fantastic program but this issue niggles.

Cheerio
Howard

So you never minimise the application and then restore it?

All the time . . . minimize, maximize, etc.

Never had the size go crazy on me.

I can't reproduce this issue. Just tried it again, actually.

You're using 2.9.0.3, right?

Last edited:
YUP! 2.9.0.3, I find the side borders expand after ripping a dvd. I start the process, minimise the app and when the process finishes I restore the app and the borders have shifted.

Uninstall and reinstall does sort it out, as does maximising from the task bar. Next time it happens to me I'll take some screen grabs.

Once it gets knotted up, the maximised borders cannot be re-sized so there is lots of grey space around the program and it occupies the full screen width.

Cheers
Howard

Back