• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD not Recognizing New DVD's

gsecsw

Has anyone experience a problem with clone dvd in the since that you install new movies coming out i.e. cross over, saw 3, the guardian, etc and the quality bat reads @ 15 , you delete the excess stuff that you don't want, and the bar still reads @ 15 and on the next screen the quality bar is empty. Then the repair disc screen always try to repair a brand new disc and never completes the operation. Is it the new updates thats causing this or is the format of the new movies coming out that clone and any DVD can't back-up.

First obvious question is are you using the newest versions of CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD, because parts of your problems sound like the new anti-copy schemes put in on movies like SawIII and Open Season. But those have been fixed with the most recent versions of the software.

All of the movies you listed I was able to backup with no problems, but I also must say I don't remove anything from the original except for some foreign languange tracks.

Back